Chapter 14

Chan's pov

"Son how are you nowadays?" My mom asked as I struggled with all the bags.

"Good." I said as I looked over to Minho reaching out his one hand for the bags. I shook my head as I lifted up the bags of my both hands showing that I could lift them up.

"Without Minho you can't do anything right. What ever happened in the hospital that day when you were admitted changed you a lot. Did something romantic happen?" My mom asked as the flashback sent shivers down my spine. I looked at Minho pulling the others to my side to take their respective bags from me.

"Nothing romantic happened as you think. I saw my life flash before me. That's all." I said handing everyone their bags.

"Oh I will get to know somehow." My mom huffed as she started giving directions to the rooms where they should sleep.

"Jisung, you and your boyfriend can sleep on the guest room. It has two beds. You can sleep in those two beds." My mom said. I looked over to Minho who stood there not moving. I scooted closer to him. We both saw jisung stuttering to my mom.

"No." Jisung said making my mom raising her one brow. "I-I meant he can't sleep without c-cuddling yeah." My mom nodded as she let Jisung and Hyunjin to take one of the guest rooms and the other to Changbin and Felix.

"So son you can sleep on the couch and Minho and baby bun can sleep in your room." My eyes widened.

"No no couches are punishments. I don't even fit in this couch. My back pains a lot in the morning." I complained as my mom looked at me surprised.

"Why are couches punishments for you Mr. Bang? Did you do something unnecessary that made you hate couches?" Minho looked at me daring.

"Say it. There is nothing to hide." He said as he continued looking at me.

"Well..the thing is.....I kinda forgot to sleep one night. I was so obsessed with the track I was making. I was sitting till the morning and he saw me sitting there till morning. So .... For the rest of the week I slept on the couch and would take my phone and laptop with him when I returned from work." I finished saying as my mom looked at Minho. She patted Minho's back.

"I have never given him such punishments. Mine were limited. You can punish him unlimitedly. You have my consent." She wiped away her invisible tears as she encouraged Minho leaving my jaw open.

"Mmmoommm! How can you even say that?! He is not your son. I am! You should be at my side not his!" I yelled as my mom looked at me disappointed.

"Look Minho I might have raised him without teaching him some basic manners. You are free to teach him that. You can use whatever method you have. The hospital bills will be filled by me. So don't be shy with teaching him manners." Minho nodded as he looked at me smiling. God that creeps me sometimes.

"Mom we have to go sleep." I said as I pushed Minho forward towards the direction of my room.

"Who are the 'we'? I said you can sleep on the couch." I winced as I turned around.

"But mmmoommm. It's uncomfortable..." I said.

"What do you say Minho ? Can he sleep with you tonight?" I looked at Minho with pleading eyes. He giggled before nodding.

"Okay then go on.. tomorrow speak with your dad." My mom said as she disappeared into her room. I sighed as we made the way to our room...um..I mean my room. Damn this autocorrect ( But this is your pov though)

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

After settling on the bed. Minho already slept. He must have been tired. I slowly caressed his cheek. Jeongin slept between us.
I whispered to Minho.

"Are you tired, Minnie?" He nodded slowly.

"Okay then sleep" I whispered as I started to remove my hand.

"Don't move that hand. It will not be there tomorrow." He whispered back as he took my hand back to his cheek with his hand and slept again. Cute. Sometimes it's nice seeing him like this.

At 5 in morning...

I woke up feeling someone poking my cheek. I smiled causing my dimples to appear making the tiny finger to go down to my cheek. I opened my eyes to see jeongin giggling quietly.

"Naughty.. why are you up so early?" I asked as I slowly poked his tiny tummy causing his to giggle a little louder.

"Shh" we both said together giggling afterwards.

"Let's go brush our teeth. Then I will take you see outside. Okay?" He nodded before turning to call Minho.

"No no don't call mama. Let him sleep. He's tired from yesterday." He pouted before nodding.

We both went to do the morning routine . Thanks to Minho's yelling yesterday. He showed me where all Jeongin's stuff are kept making it easy for me to find his sweater and brush..well mine too.
          After brushing, I carried jeongin to the balcony. I saw my dad standing outside the balcony holding a cup of  hot coffee. I looked at jeongin. He looked at me the same time with the same expression I had at my face. Nervous. Yes we both were nervous about what was going to happen. Pushing away the fears I walked towards the balcony opening the glass door and stepping outside.

"Dad..." I called out. He looked at me with the cup in his hands. He didn't say anything yet we stood their in silence. Jeongin just stared at outside watching the dogs going for their daily walk with their owners.

"Dad..It's pretty cold outside can we go inside and speak" I asked. Nothing I could hear nothing from him. Was it my fault? Am I wrong? If I ask myself that the answer is..............yes. It is. I never asked my parents for the permission for adopting a child. I never told anything about Luca and my relationship even to Minho.

The truth is I am confused..