Chapter 24

"Minho..." The doctor called out to causing the both males to look at the doctor and sprung up from their seats to see the doctor who just removed his mask.

"Doctor how is he?" Chan asked knowing that the other couldn't speak up anything.

"Uh..I don't know how this is possible.....but..." The doctor stopped to look at Minho who tears kept falling trying to register what was happening. Chan was quick to pull the other to a hug.

"Mama..." Jeongin called out causing both of the them to look at their small boy standing by the door. On seeing Jeongin both of them rushed to hug the boy.

Minho and Chan were beyond happy knowing that nothing seriously happened.

"His condition has been stable. It was a tiny panic attack.. no need to worry he is way more better now... because of you two." The doctor walked away after patting the small boy's head.

"Papa..mama..why are you crying? See nothing happened to me." Jeongin said trying to wipe the tears off his parents face.

"Papa...does mama lino have something wrong with his eyes...the tears are not stopping.." Jeongin said worriedly causing both of them to laugh out a bit.

"I thought..." Minho was shut when Jeongin put his tiny finger on Minho's lips.

"Nothing happened. Papa channie always said that I was strong and I shouldn't make mama cry. Innie is always strong." He said smiling as he showed his proud dimples.

"We were worried about you..." Chan said to the small boy who smiled at them.

"Mama and Papa said they will wait for me...so I came as fast as I could...I fought a lot of darkness and then I remembered that mama will always visit me even when it is raining and Papa would always teach me new things everyday!!" Chan and Minho smiled at the small boy's innocence.

"How about we all go visit Jisung?" Chan asked to receive nods and a small pout on Jeongin's lips.

"Why are you pouting innie?" Chan asked as he scooped out the small boy to his arms causing Jeongin to dolphin scream and thus leading Minho to apologise to everyone.

"Chan..." Minho glared at the other.

"Sorry..." Chan apologized immediately.

"For this time." Minho said making their way towards the room which Jisung was admitted.

"Jinnie...hyunjinnie..." Jisung called out to the other who currently going through the news affairs.

"The whole thing is a mess.." Hyunjin sighed making his way to sit on the bed facing Jisung.

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be alright." Jisung said caressing hyunjin's hands.

"What did I even do to deserve you?" Hyunjin whispered to himself.

"Baby.. I am a great person for your life. You can ask me whatever you what. The only disadvantage is you can't leave me alone." Han said smiling. Hyunjin giggled.

"Hey we came!!" Minho said banging the door open causing Hyunjin to jump onto Jisung's lap.

"Oo well whatever you guys were doing...it's gross" Minho said making Hyunjin blush as he looked at Jisung who wrapped his hands around the other's waist.

"Jisung...ur wound.." Hyunjin said.

"That's this side. It's almost done with healing." Jisung said smiling.

"Jisungie!!" Jeongin screamed seeing the other male.

"Jeonginnie!!! Where were you???!!!!" Jisung screamed back.