Chapter 18

Side scenarios....

"Move he fuck out of my way, jisung" Felix cursed as he struggled capturing the pics of the duo kissing.

"You can move away too." Jisung and Felix continued arguing while Changbin was busy clicking Felix's pics and Hyunjin was missing.

"Yeji leave me.. I don't want to go back home. Please" Hyunjin yelled at getting dragged away by yeji who continued pulling the other male.

"You idiot! You should come back home and tell mom what happened to you. Atleast say something to me." Yeji stopped dragging the other male. Now they stood near the men's restroom. Hyunjin didn't have anything to say so he played with his sweater paws nervously.

"I don't want to give in for this marriage sis. Please." Hyunjin showed his puppy eyes to his sister as she stood there annoyed by her brother's behaviour.

"You could have fought for it like how I did!" Yeji yelled again causing Hyunjin to flinch at the tone she used.

"But how.." Hyunjin said as his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Jinnie...I can't see you like this." Yeji said as she pulled the other's hand and pulled up his sweater to show him the faint bruises.

"Yeji please" Hyunjin said as he pulled his hand back and covered the sleeve back covering the marks.

In between there uncomfortable silence, Hyunjin's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID 'Sungie Quokka' he smiled at the phone before taking the call making his sister  narrow her eyes at him.

"Hey.." Hyunjin kept his phone away from his ear this time making Yeji curious about the call.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! I LEFT YOU WITH CHANGBIN FOR A SECOND AND NOW YOU ARE MISSING?! I SEARCHED FOR YOU ALL AROUND HERE?! ARE YOU OKAY?!DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED?! SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE OR CHAN HYUNG?!" Jisung yelled looking everywhere for Hyunjin.

"Hey hey calm down. I just saw my sister. We are infront of the men's restroom." Hyunjin said looking at his sister.

"Oh. I will come there. Wait!" Han cut the call and made his way through the crowded mall to the the men's restroom.

"Hwang Hyunjin! You should atleast say to me if you wanna go somewhere!" Han yelled as he checked Hyunjin if he was okay.

"Yeah yeah I am fine. Meet my sister, Yeji." Hyunjin introduced his sister to Han.

"Oh I have seen you somewhere.." Han started thinking.

"Great.. out of all the people you had to befriend him." Yeji said as she looked away.

"Dumbo she works in the company in which you work" Hyunjin giggled.

"Oh you are Yeji!!" Jisung said happily.

"Yes it me Yeji!" She said mimicking Jisung.

"So why are you here anyways?" Han asked as he felt Hyunjin catching his hand.

"I wanted to bring this idiot home." Yeji said as she came forward to catch Hyunjin's hand to pull him which got slapped away.

"Nah nah he will go if he wants to. I will leave him home after Christmas. You can leave peacefully." Han pulled Hyunjin to himself by Hyunjin's waist.

"Okay I trust you. Just leave him after Christmas." Yeji eyed them as she left.

Jisung turned to face Hyunjin looking at his sister going away blending into the crowd.

"Baby.. do you perhaps wanna go home with her?" Jisung asked as he cupped the other male's face with his one hand.

"No..wanna stay with you.." Hyunjin said as his face leaned into Jisung's hand.

Jisung smiled at Hyunjin.

"Come let's go shopping." Jisung dragged Hyunjin along with him. Both of them didn't just notice the person looking at them.

"Well I hope he just sticks to the right person who brings him happiness." Yeji said as she walked away.

On the other hand Changbin was tired so he pulled Felix with him to continue shopping.

Felix complained all the way and Changbin kept finding things to help Felix calm down.

"Hyunggg I wanna click more pics...." Felix complained again. Changbin searched his pocket to find something in it. Pulling it out of his pocket and removing the wrapper he put the strawberry lollipop inside Felix's mouth.

"What the.." Felix removed the lollipop and stared at it. "Hmm strawberry I like it... Thanks Binnie..." After that he continued to keep quiet.

Changbin smiled to himself. Now they were in the grocery store buying vegetables for the coming Christmas as they were all going to spend Christmas at Chan's house. Felix always held Changbin's jacket with his one hand while the other he kept pulling the lollipop out to see how much he had finished.

The silence continued till Changbin felt Felix's hand was not there any longer. He looked at around to see Felix standing near him looking at a couple.

Changbin almost within seconds understood who it was. The one and only Harley, Felix's ex. He looked at Felix who continued looking at the duo laughing and stealing kisses in between their talks. He saw Felix's eyes watering. He knew that Harley has seen Felix by the way he wrapped his hands around the girl tighter pulling her closer to him and their talks grew a little louder after the tiny whisper. Changbin knew it hurt Felix more than anything.

Felix couldn't take his eyes off Harley. How much he tried to forget him, he couldn't and there he was still infront of him with another girl, laughing and kissing. He wanted someone to be honest with him. He saw that Harley saw him. He wanted to take his eyes off him yet he continued looking at the same scenario like he wanted his heart to see the truth. Harley moved on yet he couldn't even find a way to move on.

Changbin felt it was enough for the poor boy to suffer alone so he grabbed Felix by his waist making Felix yelp a bit. He looked at Changbin with wide eyes.

"Look at me. I don't like you looking at anyone else." Changbin said the thing he always wanted say, his possessiveness.

"H-hyung people might watch..." Felix said as he struggled to get out of Changbin's hold.

"Well then let them see. You are watching everyone aren't you? Then why can't they see you?" Changbin asked making Felix silent.

Pressing a tiny kiss on Felix's nose Changbin continued shopping but this time Felix concentrated only on Changbin. Changbin had his heart beating like a drum. He never knew where the confidence came from.

He looked at Felix who giggled.

"Binnie..you are jealous." Changbin rolled his eyes making Felix imitate Chan.

"Don't you roll your eyes on me" both of them started laughing and continued shopping.

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

All of them reached home. Chan and Minho were together all the time. Jeongin was happy about seeing his parents happy with each other unlike his abusive ones he had.

Everything was settled now, wasn't it?

Yep I know I published another chapter as 'chapter 18' but I didn't like it that much. So I decided to go with this chapter which I wrote long ago. Well I didn't publish cause I thought it would be unfair to write hyunsung as the main couple in a Minchan story. Thanks to hyunniesung  for the suggestion!!