Chapter 19

After one year......

"Lee know....I......."and then Jisung started crying.

"Can I know what you are doing in front of my house at 12 in the night? Shouldn't you go home by now?" Minho rolled his eyes as his vision went back to the boy who sat in front of the door crying and whining and drunk.

"Hyung...." Jisung called out his cries becoming louder. Sighing, Minho just helped Jisung to the couch.

"Jisung..what happened? Where is Hyunjin?" Hearing those words made him cry even louder.

"What happened?" Chan came sitting near Minho. His hands wrapped around Minho's waist pulling him closer to Chan. Minho's head rested on Chan's shoulder as they looked at Jisung wailing louder.

"Hyung... Hyunjin..." And he cried louder.

"Jisung..calm down and tell us what happened." Chan said as he looked Minho sightly dozing off.

After thirty minutes or so Jisung calmed down. Chan waited for the younger to calm down while Minho slept.

"Hyung... Hyunjin is getting married.. tommorow at 10" Jisung's tears kept falling. Chan's eyes widened.

"But wasn't he your boyfriend?" Chan asked as he was now shocked from the news he got.

"No..." Jisung shook his head.

"Where is Felix? You might have said everything to him.. you can take rest. I will call him and ask" Chan said giving jisung a blanket. Chan carried Minho inside the room.

"Hmm...Channie sleep" Minho murmured while sleeping. Chan smiled at his behaviour.

U ' ꓃ ' U

The next day morning Felix and Changbin were at Chan's home.

"Binnie... Please.." Felix showed Changbin his puppy eyes.

"No Felix." Changbin said as he looked into his laptop and continued working and of course Chan and Jisung were also working from home today.

"Changbinnie please let me sit on your lap." Felix pleaded again.

"Felix..okay come here. Don't disturb me while working you know that right." Felix nodded as he sat on Changbin's lap and looked into his laptop about what he was doing.

"Hmm...I wish that Jeongin was here.." Felix said as he sighed.

"He will doing good now Felix. We can all visit him." Changbin said making the couple look at Chan who froze.

"Binnie..Binnie...Changbinnie...." Felix chanted and giggled to himself making Changbin smile as well.

"Lixie..why are you singing like this?" Changbin asked.

"Nothing it's just boring." Felix said as he looked at Jisung who looked really into the work he was doing. Changbin followed his look, elbowing Chan and showing him the younger who was so involved in his work.

"Jisung..if you are still having a hangover, please take rest. We have completed most of the work of the deadline" Chan said as the younger paid no attention. Chan sighed as he looked at Felix eyeing him to say something grab his attention. Felix nodded.

"Ah chan hyung did I ever say to you what happened between Hyunjin and Han?" Felix asked still noticing the movements of Jisung.

"No you never said anything." Chan said now really curious about what happened between the two.

"After we left from your house they both dated for one month.." Felix was cut of when Jisung glared at him.

"Jisung it's nothing to hide. It has already happened till here." Chan said making Jisung sigh. Jisung had no reason now to hide these things from the others so he just continued working trying to ignore everything what Felix was gonna say. Minho came by that time who sat across Chan. Well of course they had their legs playing with each other while they listened to the story.

"Yeah so,these two dated like for one month and it went on to three months.They never accepted each other as lovers and continued dating. Jisung would always tell me about Hyunjin when ever he could.

Things changed when me and Jisung were in my house and we both were planning about visiting Changbinnie for eating his chocolate pancakes. Jisung got ready first, but what later on happened he never told me too. There is a gap between what happened next." Felix said making everyone look at the squirrel boy who had his head hung low.

"Jisung if you never say what had happened we can never know. Please tell us what is happening between you two." Chan said patting the younger's back. He looked up with glossy eyes.

"What happened was..."

Well flashback is the better way, let's not make him cry more.

Jisung was sitting on the couch playing with his phone happy about getting pancakes. Suddenly the bell rang.

"Felix!! There is someone at the door!!" Jisung shouted.

"Check who the hell is it!! I am not ready till now!" Felix yelled back making Jisung groan as he got up from the couch to the door, opening it making a smile creep up to his face. It was none other than Hyunjin.

"Hey..I didn't know Felix invited you too. Wait let me say it Felix." Jisung was going call Felix when he felt Hyunjin grabbing his arm.

"No. I just want to say something to you.. and Felix.." Hyunjin said.

"What happened baby? Why...why do you look sad?" Jisung asked as he cupped the other's face. Hyunjin backed away. His face now looking at Jisung as he was just a stranger.

"See Han Jisung..I am the former CEO of the Hwang company and all I want to say is I am going to get married and here is the invitation card. Do come." Jisung stood there looking at Hyunjin. Then he noticed his sister standing behind him with worried eyes.

"Oh..yeah sure I will come we can..you know enjoy a lot." Jisung replied as he tried his best not to break down and further question it. "But after your marriage we can still go on for friendly dates right?" Jisung asked with a hope.

"No...I just wanted to say this to you clearly so I came here.. we can't be friends Jisung..cause we are of different worlds. It doesn't match. So after the wedding we just remain as strangers. T-thank you" Hyunjin stuttered a bit at the last. He turned away to walk into the big black car while his sister walked towards Jisung patting his shoulder.

"Do come for the wedding. He has been through a lot. He will be happy to see you at the ceremony for the last time. He will be flying to New York after that with his husband for a permanent stay. Don't take those words seriously." She said as she walked away. The black car disappeared into the crowded roads. Yet he noticed those eyes looking back at him with regret.

Jisung just stood there. Even the loud yelling of Felix didn't move him from the place.

"Jisung! Uh what's this?" Felix took the card from him reading the words again and again making him silent as well.

Woah..did this just become the starting of a drama?