Chapter 6

"Achoo!!" Minho sneezed.

"See I told you not to do stupid things." Chan scolded the younger as he continued preparing the chicken soup while Minho sat on the couch watching tv and sneezing.

"But you were the who made me come to your office". Minho argued back. "And it's just a cold. It will go away."

"Yeah it will go away if you will be good and rest for a day." Chan brought the soup and gave to Minho in a bowl. Minho almost drank 2 big bowls of soup and sat in the couch wrapped up in a blanket with sleepy eyes. Chan washed the dishes and went back to the living room to see Minho with sleepy eyes.

"Minho don't sleep. You didn't have the medicine." Minho looked at Chan and the medicine in his palm. He took the medicine and put it in his mouth and started chewing it. "Hey! You can't eat it like that. Here drink water."

After Minho drank water he slept on the couch in a sitting position, wrapped up in a blanket ,messy hair ,a red nose and parted lips. Chan just stared at all these features. He was brought back to reality when his phone rang. Chan turned off the tv and left the room to take his phone.

"Yes Changbin..." Chan said as he kept the washed glass on the tray.

"Hyung.. yesterday I- no no yesterday night I gave a lift to a guy and he kinda slept in my car." Changbin said nervously.

"Yesterday night? We left at almost 3:30 in the morning and why are calling me for saying this..." Chan got no reply from the other. "Changbin did you do something wrong?" Chan's voice became strict.

"Umm..its not what you think...it's just...more than that." Changbin said nervously.

"Just say what you did Changbin." Changbin was sure Chan was in the verge of anger.

"Seeijustgavealifttoaguyyesterdayandhesomehowfellasleepinmycaratthepassengereseatandnowidon'tknowwhattodo" Changbin rapped all the words.

"Woah your speed is incredible we should put in for the next track..." Changbin sighed as he felt assured Chan was not angry. "....and I am sending Han at your house and you two have to clear everything up okay. Bye"

Changbin was kinda shook. He cut the call and peeked inside the room where the other was still sleeping soundly.

'He is living with Minho hyung now so he knows to scold.' Changbin thought to himself. No before long Han rang the bell.

"Oh han-ah" Changbin opened the door to see Han looking super excited to see the person Changbin brought home.

"Did you do something to him?" Han asked while he started hopping inside the house checking the rooms one by one.

"No. Why would I?" Changbin replied as he pointed towards the slightly opened door. Han made his way towards the door bagi g it open at once.

"Hey homo sapiens it's me Han!" Hearing the bang sound the poor guy screamed out loud before looking at Han and a scared Changbin.

"Oh it's you." Han sounded more excited now.

"Yeah it's me Han and ouch!" Han jumped over to the other on to the bed.

"Hey changbin hyung this is the guy who comes at the reception and calls my name. Meet Felix." Han introduce Changbin to Felix while Changbin just did a simple bow.

"Felix this is the muscle pig at the work I told." Han introduced Felix to Changbin.

"Han Jisung! Shut your mouth!" Changbin turned to go to the kitchen make him something to eat. Han knowing that the older was going to the kitchen shouted.

"Hey for breakfast I would prefer chocolate pancakes and orange juice. Thank you. Oh Felix would like some too." Changbin sighed as he started preparing for breakfast.

"What happened lix?" Felix just looked down as he continued playing with his sweater paws.

"We broke up.." with that Felix started crying.

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)

Chan cut the call and went back to check Minho who turned on the TV and started watching his k drama. Chan took the remote from the other.

"Hey you are sick you should rest." Minho looked at him and winced to give him back the remote.

"Nope. If you go to your room and sleep then I would make you something special for dinner today." Hearing those words were like paradise. Minho jolted up from the couch and looked at Chan with a smirk.

"Wash the dishes. Do the laundry. Clean the lawn. Feed the fishes. Clean the house. Buy groceries. Thank you." Minho went to his room leaving a shook Chan behind.

Chan started working for the day. He prepared lunch for Minho. He did the laundry. He fed the fishes some food. Then he ran to his office to see JYP standing outside his studio.

"Hey boss..." Chan chuckled nervously as he greeted his boss.

"Where are the others and why are you late?" JYP asked Chan while he just gave a thousand apologies. "Don't repeat this." Saying that JYP danced away.

Chan went to the studio and opened the doors with the spare key. "This is gonna be a long day." Chan said to himself as he started working.

Changbin and Han came within 10 minutes.

"Hey" Han said as he sat down in his chair.

"I have to go home early today. Minho is sick." Chan said as he looked at the other two who just nodded.

After completing the work Chan went home by 5 to see the dishes being washed and kept. He saw Minho watering the plants.

"Hey I came home." Chan yelled a bit so that Minho was watering the plants could hear him.

"Oh okay I am coming.." Minho turned off the water and came inside the house. "Chan hyung..." Just then Minho's phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Yes this is Minho"
"What?!"
"Ok I will come to the hospital right now"
"Thank you for calling"

"Chan hyung we have to go to the hospital quick." Lee know said panicking as he grabbed his coat and the car keys.

"What happened?" Chan asked as he tried to calm down the younger.

"Jeongin..." Lee know as his eyes welled up in tears

"Come on let's go" Chan said as he grabbed his coat and Minho's hand.