Chapter 4

Chan's pov

Last night...

I was trying out a new dish which I saw when I was busy browsing. Seeing cooking videos was not my hobby nor it was a interest. But from the day I cooked Minho ramen I wanted to cook again. Strange.

I was waiting for Minho to reach home so that I could show him the dish I was cooking. But when he came his expression was somewhat bad. I ignored it and started a chat about the dish. But my guess came right. He replied with a 'mmh' meaning that something big was bothering him. He left after looking at me to his room.

I could understand when he is like this. Why wouldn't I? We have lived together for three years now. I knew if something was wrong how he would react. This time I knew that something was really off. I completed the dish as soon as possible.

After tidying up the dinner table. I walked towards his room unknowingly. I didn't know whether to enter or not. I chose the option of waiting. I waited outside. Just after a fine ten minutes he came out. Without myself knowing my hands lifted and I smiled at him.

He did not hesitate to run into my arms. I caught him at the right time and kept him at the same place. Still his reaction was nothing. Thinking that all he wanted was a hug I wanted to pull apart but I felt him taking sharp breathes. Knowing the upcoming situation I held him tighter.

"Don't act strong when you don't want to do it, Minnie." After hearing my words he started to shake. Within seconds he broke down. Wailing and shaking he held my shirt with his palms and he face was hidden at my neck. I picked him up from the ground. His legs circled around my waist while his hands circles around my neck. His cries getting louder. I went to the couch and placed him on my lap. He didn't complain because of me sitting down yet his cried more. I drew soothing patterns on his back and sometimes massaged his waist a little bit hoping he would calm down.

After a fine fifteen minutes he calmed down but still tears prickling down his eyes. I pulled him apart from the hug to see his face. How it broke my heart seeing him like that. I tried hard not to cry in front of him and say to him that seeing him cry made me cry.

End of pov

Chan looked at Lee know with hurt eyes. He caressed the younger's cheeks slowly while wiping away the tears that rolled down from him eyes endlessly.

"Min... Can you say to me what happened? It will help you calm down for a while. Please say it to me what makes you cry like this." Chan asked Minho with desperate eyes.

"Ch-chan-channie hyung.....the a-adoption centre....i-it is go-going to cl-close down with-within a w-week" Minho replied stuttering.

Chan immediately understood what the adoption center meant to the younger.

"How about we go have something to eat and then talk the rest while we lay on the bed. hmm??" Chan asked while caressed Lee Know's waist with the other hand asking for the other's approval.

Minho slowly nodded while hugging chan yet again not wanting to leave the warmth of the older. Chan chuckled as he returned the hug as he inhaled the younger's hair cause he was kinda happy about the fact that the younger stopped crying.

"Don't you want something to eat?"Chan asked the now cuddling male under him to receive a small nod under him.

"Then why aren't you getting up?" Chan softly asked the Minho who was busy cuddling and trying to find the a specific spot that he knew was near somewhere in the older's body.

"Found it!" Minho slightly yelled softly. His hands around Chan's back with his face pressed against his chest and his legs around his waist.

Chan chuckled slightly. "Why are you always clingy when you are sad?" Causing Minho to let out a slight wince.

Giving up Chan picked up Minho and took him to the kitchen to show him what he cooked today. After 10 minutes of arguing Chan detached himself from the younger and placed him on the kitchen counter. Taking a plate and the 'chicken curry' he cooked with some rice he returned to Minho who was waiting.

After eating a bit of the chicken curry with rice Minho's face lit up. "It's awesome!" He said with a thumbs up. He continued digging in. While chan looked at him with loving heart eyes.

Well it would be a huge lie if someone said Chan didn't take a pic of Minho digging in.

After cleaning up it was time for them for bed. Everytime the younger was sad he would always want someone to cuddle to sleep and listen to his reason for being sad. Thus the conclusion is that chan was always there for him. Today was yet another day.

Both of them layed on the bed with tangled legs, Minho's face yet again hidden in Chan's neck.

"Say what happened to you today Min?" Chan's soothing voice made Lee know tear up but he didn't allow that. Before tearing up he opened up to the older.

"Hyung...today I went to the adoption center. Seonghwa told me that the adoption centre was closing down so that every child would be send to the main center. B-but I couldn't s-spewk to in-innie abowt it... He didn't liswen. I tried....I tr-tried fwour to f-fi-five times hyungie..." At the last Minho broke apart.

"Shush Min it's okay it's okay there is still time hmm? Tomorrow try again hmm?" Chan held the younger more tightly and explained it to the younger.

"Hyung....I watched him grow two years....I watched him open up to me..... I held him to sleep most of the nights...... I can't let him g-go" Minho cried harder.

But all chan could do was comforting the younger. That night went with continuous comforting for the younger.

**************************************

I don't really know what I wrote in this chapter. I hope you guys like it anyway. Enjoy reading and stay tuned for the next chapter.