Chapter 25

The Christmas night went calmly. Cracking jokes here and there during dinner, pecks being mischievously stolen, yelling and shouting just as their night of Christmas could go.

After the warm dinner everyone wanted to visit the mall that once had a lot of memories which shared among all of them.

To one couple, if it was possessiveness then the other couple it would have been care and to another, a brave proposal. To Jeongin it was the play area which he always wished to take seungmin to.

"So all the shops are being open because it's Christmas," Chan began speaking while Minho when to drop Jeongin in the play area along with Seungmin.

"No running, no screaming, no problems, we remember." Jisung said pulling the other male behind him to buy some gifts in the soft pink shop.

"We are also going. We will call you if anyone gets lost. Enjoy." Changbin said allowing himself to be pulled by his boyfriend.

Chan sighed and smiled softly. Started his journey stepping out of the university as a music producer. He failed many times. With the help of the other two, he was happy but not very much. That is when Minho entered his life as a brat. Now that brat was his husband, his kid's father and his heart owner.

Chan turned to see Minho running towards him suddenly tackling him into a hug.

"It's cold.." Chan smiled letting his husband snuggle into his arms. The mall wasn't that crowded, so they both enjoyed their privacy.

"Look the tree has been set up this year too. The lights changed." Minho said his eyes shining as he looked at the lighted Christmas tree.

Chan doesn't know himself how much time has he even had his heart skipping it's beats just for Minho. The soft eyes, his perfect for boop nose, his pink puffy lips was always a weak point for Chan.

"What are looking at?" Minho asked looking at Chan who was so lost looking into his eyes. "You look like a lost puppy with your puppy eyes and pouty lips!" Minho said pinching Chan's nose and giggling afterwards.

Chan smiled softy at Minho giggling. The giggles were always a music for Chan. If there was a staring competition for looking into Minho's eyes he would have been in the first place.

"Am I that beautiful to keep looking at me?" Chan nodded honestly making Minho's cheeks red. "You never change.." Minho said intertwining their fingers.

"It's has been a long time since we came here." Minho said looking at the Christmas tree once again.

"I should thank my own fear that I didn't go and propose to Luca. Now she is all happy after she went abroad." Chan said making Minho look at him.

"Do you still have contact wih her?" Chan chuckled.

"Honey, you are really jealous. You are the one who has her number." Minho nodded remembering.

"Everyone went for their date. When will ours start?" Chan asked huskily looking at Minho's lips.

"Maybe now?" Minho said following Chan's eyes.

"Where should we go for a date then?" Chan asked leaning in as he wrapped his free hand around Minho's waist.

"Anywhere." Minho whispered before closing the gap between their lips. Their lips moved in sync. Both of them could taste the hot chocolate they have had before leaving the house. Chan pull apart first looking at Minho whose eyes fluttered open. He quickly pressed another kiss on the other's cheek.

"My Minnie is the cutest." Chan said giggling making Minho blush.

"I know I am. I remember the time when you first said it." Minho said taking his chance of giggle while Chan blushed due to embarrassment.

"How much things do even remember?" Chan asked making Minho think.

"Every single thing after you came in my life." Chan's eyes widened playfully.

"Do you even remember the time at the studio?" Minho nodded furiously.

"Of course I do. I came there at night to find you crying in the studio And–"

"And the next day you barged inside the office and made my Boss listen to my song and give a nice review." Minho nodded proudly.

"Even tho we were in different universities, we had a lot of memories." Minho said making Chan nod at the memories.

"Yeah. Do you also remember the party in the big hall?" Minho nodded

"Of course. Who knew that you had beautiful voice while singing."

"Don't miss out the part where we both sang the song together."

"Yeah it was because the girl who was supposed to sing was sick."

"Or should I say that you almost pushed that girl off the stage because she was creeping up near me?" Chan asked smirking making Minho's ears turn red.

"Oh you found out."

"I knew it from that day itself. Naughty kitty."

"Hey, hey. I can't do anything if someone touches my crush." Minho defended himself making Chan laugh.

"Do you also remember the time of the hospital?" Minho's dead panned expression came back to his face.

"Bro, can you not. You were literally flirting with me that night so that you don't get your ass kicked." Chan put his hand on his chest.

"Did I get bro zoned by my husband?" Minho scoffed at that.

"Your cliche romance won't work with me. Especially your dialogue, 'what did I even do to deserve you?'" Minho said making Chan embarrassed.

"Minnie you can just forget all that." Minho smiled wrapping his hands around Chan's neck.

"If I forget all that how will I get to see my hubby all red due embarrassment?" Chan looked at Minho.

"Your ears are already red, Mr.Bang Chan." Chan's both hand wrapped around Minho's waist pulling him closer.

"Well let me see if I can change your lips red too, Mr. Bang Minho.." Chan smirked before crashing their lips together.

"YO!! SEE OUR PAPA CHANNIE AND MAMA LINO ARE KISSING!!" Chan and Minho pulled away.

"QUIET, HAN JISUNG!" They both shouted in together. Looking back at each other they giggled hoping for the coming Christmases to be more awesome.

~[END]~

So that's the end of my book, Quiet ~ Minchan. Hope you loved the book. I don't know in the future if I will be writing another Minchan/Banginho book, but still I hope you loved this book!

If you loved this story, check out my other books too!! ^_^

-Author nandu24568

I would like to thank all those people who have voted in this story from the beginning till the end. Have a beautiful day/ night ahead.