Chapter 23

BANG!

Hyunjin shut his eyes waiting for the pain to start. He heard his sister and mother screaming behind him. He opened his eyes to see Jisung's body sliding down as he fell on his knees and fell entirely on the floor.

"JISUNG!!" Hyunjin yelled out loud. He heard another gun shoot to look at his father who fell on his knees clutching his arm which was shot by a police officer. Hyunjin pulled the other male to his lap to see blood staining his abdomen area.

"Han Jisung! Why did you do that?!" Hyunjin screamed at the male who smiled as he caressed the other's cheek.

"My life's worth a penny...n-not like yours.." Jisung smiled as his eyes closed.

"Jisung! Han Jisung! HAN JISUNG!!" Hyunjin yelled.

(;ŏ﹏ŏ)

Beep...beep...beep...

"Here.." Minho said giving Hyunjin soup to drink which was made by him. Hyunjin shook his head as he looked at his sister who laid on his shoulder with emotionless face.

"Yeji..." Hyunjin called out his sister.

"I thought that he was a idiot and stupid boy. I didn't think he would do something like this." Yeji said as her and Hyunjin's eyes brimmed with tears.

"That idiot wouldn't have mingled with you if it wasn't for me." Felix said crying on Changbin's shoulder.

"I am sorry Felix, I shouldn't have..." Minho said.

"It's okay, Felix and Minho hyung. It was my mistake. I shouldn't have called him for my wedding or else everything would have been better...than this." Hyunjin said wiping away his tears.

"Hyunjin no matter what happens.. you will have to accept his love for you." Yeji said sitting up straight.

"Yeji.." Hyunjin said looking at his sister and the other's who looked at him.

"Jisung isn't a playboy. He just wants to take care of someone and help them to be happy. It's true he went for thousands of dates but still no one has ever shown him the same care he has done for them." Felix said.

"Felix couldn't help him as much as he tried that's why I asked you to help him." Minho said sighing sadly.

"I too know it well Hyunjin, he is really kind and joyful person. He helps everyone in the company if they need help. If he has said anything to you about something please accept it. There is no one like him who cares so much about you" yeji said wiping her tears.

"I will go check upon mom and come." Yeji said leaving Hyunjin to the others.

"Minho hyung.. Jeongin.." Changbin asked making Minho's eyes brim with endless tears.

"C-chan went to the children's ward. I will come now." Minho said running to the children's ward.

Felix detached himself from Changbin as he went to sit near Hyunjin.

"The poor boy must have been scared." Changbin said sitting near Felix.

On the other hand Minho reached the children's ward to see Chan sitting outside.

"C-chan!" Minho called out slowing himself infront of the other male who quickly hugged Minho.

"He will be okay. Don't worry." Chan said trying not to break down.

"The doc said that day..." Minho said crying.

"What....?" Chan asked looking at Minho.

"The doctor said that day!! The next panic attack is gonna be worse!!" Minho started to cry violently as he hug Chan tightly. Chan remembered the doctor's words. The only way they could help themselves was to keep hope.

"Minnie.. don't cry.. nothing is gonna happen to him...we are there for him. We are his parents. Nothing will happen. He will return back to us cause he knows that we are waiting." Chan said calming down the other whose cried more.

"He will return Minnie.. he will" Chan said as his tears slipped own his eyes

>>

"The patient's condition is stable. The bullet has been removed. One person can visit him cause we don't need people infecting the wound." The doctor said as he walked away.

"Hyunjin you can go." Felix offered making Hyunjin shake him head.

"You can go first.." Felix shook his head.

"I might jump on top of him and strangle him to death if I see him now." Felix said as he pushed Hyunjin towards the door.

Hyunjin smiled as he entered the room. As soon as he saw the squirrel boy sleeping, his tears started flowing endlessly. Slowly making his way towards the other. He stared at the male sleeping.

"I am sorry...I should have been braver enough to accept it... I am really sorry... This is all my fault... You shouldn't have a person like me as your partner... You can't jump infront of someone standing in front of you with a gun..." Hyunjin said as he hung head low and wiped his tears with his both hands.

"I can.." Hyunjin's head sprung up looking at Jisung who smiled at him. "I told you my life's worth a penny not like yours...." This made Hyunjin cry harder.

"N-no....you can't do that... Why did you do such things?" Hyunjin said crying as he tried to wipe his tears.

"Your mother and sister are important to you, so you tried to protect them. You are important to me..so I tried to protect you... Even if I die-" han couldn't even finish before that Hyunjin pressed his lips on Han's. It didn't take long for Han to kiss back. Hyunjin slowly pulled away and looked away, a blush coating his cheeks.

"Get well soon, so that we can go on further date as lovers. If your life is worth a penny then so is mine." Hyunjin said as he walked outside leaving a blinking male behind him.

He blushed...

After a few days>>>

"Why can't I leave this place nurse?" Han asked the nurse who was currently giving him medicines.

"Can't leave because your wound will be infected." The nurse replied.

"I want to leave!! I want to go on dates with my lover!!" Han pleaded as he yelled.

"No!!" The nurse yelled back.

"How about I give you three chocolates and you leave me for three hours?" Han said making the nurse look at him.

"I have diabetes. I can't have chocolates." The nurse said.

"But I wanna to go!." Han yelled.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. Hyunjin stepped in seeing Han sitting and fighting with the nurse.

"JINNIE!!!!!" Han yelled making grabby hands towards Hyunjin who giggled as he walked towards the bed.

"What is happening here? I heard that you were fighting with the nurse" Hyunjin asked as he was now being hugged by the squirrel male who smiled at him.

"He is always screaming to get out from here." The nurse said.

Jisung looked at the nurse with narrow eyes and looked back at Hyunjin with his shining eyes and chubby cheeks. "She is lying. I was just making deals with her." Jisung pouted.

"Jisung..I said get well soon and not get out soon." Hyunjin said making Jisung bury his head into the other's waist.

The nurse made her way out. It didn't take seconds for Han to pull down the other and kiss him. After breaking the kiss han looked the other who sat down on the bed.

"How's Jeongin?" Han asked Hyunjin who shook his head.

"He hasn't woken up till now."

______________________________________________

Early update cause my witchy is sad....

I hope you enjoyed it witchy....

-By your werewolfie♡