Chapter 8

Hello 👋 this chapter is majority hyunsung . The beginning is Minchan. I have marked ~>')~~~ in the beginning of hyunsung..,

Lee know stayed at the hospital while Chan went to buy medicines and some food for the younger.

"Here, you are still recovering. Eat this and I brought the medicine." Minho took the hot porridge from Chan and started eating it while Chan looked into his phone and sat there.

Minho looked at the older who sat at the waiting chair near him looking into his phone.

"Did you eat?" Minho asked while taking another spoon of porridge to his lips, blowing it and eating it afterwards.

"Yeah I ate bread." Chan said as he continued looking into his phone.

"Here." Lee know brought a spoon full of porridge to Chan's lips. Chan retreated his head a bit and looked at Minho. "Have this, we have been here for a while and I don't think you have had anything. You are the one who told me not to act strong when I can't. Same goes for you. Have this." Minho pushed the spoon further to Chan's lips.

Laughing at the younger's behaviour he took the spoon of porridge into his mouth.

"Tasty?" Minho asked the other while he continued eating.

"Yes." Chan said as he again started looking at his phone.

"No phones while eating. I will keep this. After eating you can have it back." Minho took Chan's phone and kept it in his pocket while Chan winced.

"Lee know..give it back..." Chan said pouting.

"No means no. Here." Chan had another spoon of porridge and munched it angrily while Minho just kept feeding Chan and laughed at his childish behaviour.

They finished eating by the time the doctor came giving permission to the pair to visit the small boy. Looking at the jeongin who was sitting on the bed and playing with the sheets made Lee know happy that he was alright.

"Innie..I am here." Jeongin looked the tall male who came and sat near the bed.

"Minnie!!" Yelling loudly he hugged the other male. Minho smiled at the small figure hugging him. " I thought you left mwe" jeongin said as he looked at Minho.

"How can I leave you? I gave a promise, remember?" Jeongin nodded as he hugged the male tightly. "Isn't it your bed time now?"
Minho got a small 'no' from the boy. Then he remembered the other male. He looked at Chan who stood at the door looking at Minho and smiling.

"Come here." Minho said to Chan while Chan pointed towards innie. "No problem, I am here." Chan hesitated before walking in and standing near Minho.

Feeling a presence near Minho, jeongin peeked to see man wearing a black t-shirt and jeans looking at him and waving. Jeongin didn't know the guy so he hugged Minho tighter.

"Don't worry In-ah..this is Chan I told you about him." Hearing the name In suddenly looked at Chan.

Chan didn't know how to react but he smiled at the small figure and waved once more. This time In waved backed and patted his bed. A sign to come and sit. Chan went to sit on the bed and looked at the In and Minho.

"Now we have a thing to say to you innie." Minho said as he ruffled the small boy's hair. In looked at Minho. "You are going to stay with both of us for three months from today."

~>')~~~~>')~~~~>')~~~~>')

"PERSON WHO CAME WITH HYUNJIN!!" The nurse called out. That is when Han went towards the nurse.