Chapter 2

It was the next day at Chan's office. Chan entered the office to see Han standing there and smirking at him.

Chan's pov

I entered the office to see Han standing in front of the studio and smirking. I avoided him and walked in the studio while pushing him aside.

"Oh my dear Chan hyung. You shouldn't have shouted at me yesterday. You always find a way to sit in front of the laptop." I sat there trying to hide my red face which was fully embarrassed. He laughed and laughed rolling down on the floor.

After minutes Changbin entered. "Hey Chan hyung and....." He looked at Han and looked at me. Then suddenly he started laughing. "Let me guess.....you found a way to sit in front of your lap...and got scolded by Minho hyung instead rt??...." I looked in to my laptop and continued doing my work.

End of Chan's pov

At Lee know's dance studio

"Felix??." Lee know called out the younger boy who was scrolling through his phone.

Lee know went near Felix and pinned him against the wall.

"Let me ask you one thing and I want the correct explanation for that. I hope you will not lie." And as for Felix he wasn't surprised at all.

"What do you want to ask me??" Felix asked with the same confidence to Lee know. " About the date with Han??" Lee know just smirked.

Just then Hyunjin entered the studio to see Lee know pinning Felix against the wall and both of them smirking at each other.

"Eww what are you two doing at the studio. Get a room guys." He walked to put his bag away in the corner. While the two people who were looking at Hyunjin pulled away from each other.

"I remember saying this to you Felix.. can you stop going with Han on his date." Lee know asked Felix.

"I can't help it. You were the one who asked me to go with him and train him how to date properly." Felix answered while he walked away to put his phone away in the shelf.

"But who would know that he would get his 58th date wrong and it's your 54th time with him on a date. I think someone else should give a try. Anyway Felix....what actually happened yesterday??" Lee know asked while stretching.

"Well a lot happened...." Felix answered while he also started stretching as Hyunjin joined too.

"About what??" Hyunjin asked puzzled.

"About the 58th wrong date of the great Han Jisung" Felix answered in a cold tone cause he was clearly uninterested in speaking about the event.

"Well what happened is yesterday jisung had a date at the coffee shop yesterday... And there was a boy who came to him.. I was sitting one of the tables nearby...at first it was alright. I thought it would work out. He flirted so good that I could kill myself. And suddenly the boy said that the date was just for making his boyfriend jealous. Just after he said that a tall ass man and carried the boy away and Jisung sat there looking at the direction they went. Well after that..you know what happened..... He said let's go to the bar. And this is what happened." Felix finished explaining and turned back to see the expression of the other two. Hyunjin looked lost while Lee know looked disappointed but not surprised.

"Felix you should have asked him not to drink." Minho said to Felix who continued with his dance practice.

"You think I didn't do it?. It happens everytime. After one date he goes to drink and ends up drunk like there is no tomorrow.'" Felix explained as he continued dancing.

"Your chances are over Felix."

"For what?" Felix asked confused.

"Going on dates with Han." Lee know said just to see the boy jumping up and down and thanking him a numerous times.

"Now I can go on friendly dates with him to the mall and amusement parks other than following him and his date. Thank you Lee know hyungie"

"Whatever.... Hyunjin how about you go on a date with Han and show him how to attract a person? Minho asked the shook Hyunjin who looked at him like he was asked to kill a flying cockroach.

"Nah...I will...." On seeing Lee Know's face he could say nothing but "go with him for sure."

"Yeah good. Let's continue." And the three continued the practice.

After the practice

"Hey guys.. I am going to the adoption center okay?" Minho said as he took his bag from the shelf.

"K bye" Felix waved at him.

"Yeah I will go on a date with Han for training him don't worry but somehow I don't have his number or......" It was clear to every one that Hyunjin was not wanting to go on a date with someone he didn't know but clearly he was wanting to avoid.

"Don't even try Jin.. Felix will give you his number and his every single detail. So do be prepared." Lee know walked after saying it with his car keys.

Hyunjin turned around to see Felix smirking at him. "Come I will teach you everything."

"Omg what did I do to deserve this.". Hyunjin rolled his eyes but nonetheless went to Felix with his phone.