Chapter 10

The next day Chan rushed to the office. Jeongin was with Minho. Chan rushed into the studio to see Jisung trying to put sprinkles in Changbin's coffee and Changbin swearing at the other than he would kill him.

"I did it!" Chan yelled after he closed the door. Jisung dropped the whole bottle of sprinkles inside Changbin's coffee. Jisung eyes sparkled.

"At last you did it with Minho. How many rounds? How was it? What did he say this morning? Didn't he kill you?" Jisung poured out all his questions to the confused Chan who got the idea within seconds.

"No no I didn't fu- I mean I- I meant I didn't do that with him. I asked him for a kiss on my cheek. That's all" Chan said as he scratched his nape nervously.

"Oh but still I am not disappointed in you my boy" jisung tapped Chan's shoulder while Chan gulped.

"I think I should start working and good luck" Chan moved to his chair while jisung felt eyes burning through his skull. Turning to see Changbin who stood there ready to kill Jisung and boy jisung did gulp nervously.

"I will make you another one.." Jisung gulped nervously yet again.

"Make.it.quick"Changbin growled as the other nodded furiously and Chan sighed.

After certain minutes jisung and Changbin sat near Chan. Chan continued working avoiding the other's stare. Minutes passed by..

"Okay okay what do you want?" Chan asked as he looked at the two left and right.

"What happened yesterday hyung?" Jisung asked

"What happened yesterday Minho hyung?" Hyunjin asked the older while stretching.

"Umm.. Lee know kissed my cheek nothing else" Chan replied while his eyes nervously went back to laptop screen.

"Umm...Chan hyung asked for a kiss and I gave one at his cheek.. nothing else" Lee know continued stretching.

"Hyung...you are one step closer!" Changbin yelled as he smirked.

"Hyung you are one step closer for the relationship!!" Felix yelled.

"But still I am worried.."Chan said as he sighed and looked at his lap.

"But still I am worried.." Lee know said as he stopped stretching and looked at the mirror in front of him.

"Am I being too selfish. What if these feelings fade away someday and I realise that these feelings were stupid. Nothing would remain the same." Chan said as he filled silence in the studio.

"Am I getting wrong feelings. Will this fade away? What will happen if this doesn't turn out nice? Even though he knows my weakness, my strengths and my behavior..will he leave me someday. Will everything remain the same?" Lee know said as the two standing near him remained silent.

"You will have to take the decision. It's your life, but make it quick or else you may end like me. Dating atleast the half population of the world." Jisung said as he looked into his phone messenger at the specific name. He opened the chat to see 'message not delivered'.

"You have rights to take your decision. It's your life anyway and I am not opposing but you have to make it quick or else you might really fall into traps like me" Hyunjin said as his gaze went to the shelf where his phone was kept. Guilt rising in him yet he ignored it and kept a smile on his face.

"You can do it hyung!" Changbin said as he smiled and patted Chan's back.

"You will really be able to do it hyung!! I am sure you will be able to understand your feelings one day!!" Felix said as smiled and side hugged Minho.

At the evening...

"Hyung she's here" Changbin said after he answered the call from the receptionist. Chan sighed. Jisung frowned.

"Tell her to fuck off hyung" jisung said as he nibbled his pencil tip.

"I can't. You know that my mom will kill me if I do so." Chan sighed again as he looked his laptop screen with full eyes.

"I don't mean to be rude. But you should really have some common sense. When you proposed to her in the university she rejected you. I understand at that time you were broken hearted and that is when Minho hyung came to your life as a savage fairy. He looked after you and healed you. After that you started to stop using your meds for depression." Jisung said as he looked the older with narrow eyes.

"Well jisung is right hyung. In uni days we would have feelings for someone or the other. But now you are an adult like us. What dreams you had during your uni with her are now under the ground, buried. You have think about your future. And more over you are a father now. To say you can't date another woman. It's a huge mistake. Get over it hyung. I know it's not easy but still for the sake of Minho hyung and his efforts to get you out of those bad days. You have to get over your feelings for her." Changbin said as he looked at the older with worried eyes.

Just then the door sprung open revealing a lady in her twenties. She looked at Chan with big doe eyes. Smiling she came inside waving at Jisung and Changbin. Changbin didn't even see it as for jisung he ignored it.

"Oh channie..see they are not even wishing me back" the lady pouted as she made her seat on Chan's lap. As much as he wanted her to be off his lap he knew he would regret doing it. Chan mentally sighed as he smiled at the lady sitting on his lap.

"Changbin, Jisung can't you see that she waved at you?" Chan asked the other two while he mentally prayed that these both wouldn't reply idiotic.

"Oh..I didn't even see anyone coming in" Changbin said as he slipped his earphones inside his ears.

"But I did see something passing by..but" jisung looked at the lady" I don't greet people who don't belong to specific places" saying that he looked into his laptop after plugging his headphones in.

"Whatever." The lady looked at the two before turning to Chan. Chan smiled at the lady.

"Luca...what are you here for?" Chan asked with a smile he could manage.

"I can come here anytime for meeting my future husband rt?"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey it's you author here. Hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter will be published soon. Stay tuned.