Chapter 9

Silence was the only thing heard.

Chan was sitting quietly at one end of the couch stealing glances from the small boy looking at him continuously.

"What are you two doing?" Minho asked as he entered the living room to see Chan and In sitting silently.
Sighing at sight that he couldn't get a reply he went to sit near In and pulled him to his lap.
"In-ah that is Bang Chan. The 'channie hyung' about whom I say to you. Don't be scared. He is really a nice guy, mostly clumsy and dumb."

Chan who was getting happy about the introduction was now looking at Minho like 'was that necessary?' look. Nonetheless he smiled at In causing the small boy to look at him and slightly curve his lips.

"What to call him?" Jeongin asked while bringing his sight back to Minho.

"Hmmm....how about papa channie?" Hearing the name Jeongin's eyes sparkled and nodded.

"Huh? Papa channie? Can't you call me hyung?" Chan asked with a bit of hope.

"Nope" Minho argued within micro seconds causing Chan to pout.

"But I ain't that old" Chan continued pouting.

"Mama lino...papa channie sad.." Jeongin blurred out surprising both the males.

"Mama lino..pfft.." Chan started laughing.

"Shut up you old man. It's a nice name." Minho argued again.
"Don't fall for his false pouts and sadness. He is always like that." Minho said to Jeongin which made him laugh.

The laughing continued until...

"Now ..." Minho's smile dropped. Picking the tiny boy up he gave the boy to Chan.
"Look after him..I have to go the dance studio, call the office and say you are on leave today...." Lee know as he grabbed his bag and car keys.

"Hey hey, I have to go today. I can't call them for a leave." Chan yelled after closing the boy's ears.

"Then take him with you. If something happens you are dead. Simple. Take care. Bye-bye innie" after waving he left the house.

Sighing he looked at the boy in his arms with droopy eyes. 'oh he's sleepy'. Picking up the boy gently and placing him closer to his chest he patted Jeongin's back gently.

Slowly he rose up from the couch and grabbed two pillows. Keeping it on the either sides he let the tiny boy sleep peacefully.

Then he ran.. changing his clothes, combing his blonde curly hair, running to the kitchen to grab two bread slices, taking his bag and atlast grabbing his house keys and car keys.

After closing the door he ran outside.

"Shit?!I forgot my shoes." Jumping back inside the house he grabbed the shoes as he munched on the last piece of bread.

Calming down a bit he started the car. Assuring that he took everything he sighed in peace which was disturbed by a call.

"Chan hyung, I hope you are looking after innie. If he causes much trouble just call me. Bye." Minho said as he cut the phone just after that.

"Oh no... I forgot him." Running out of the car once again Chan opened the door and looked at the boy still sleeping.

Time skip>>>

The day went smoothly for Jeongin. But not for Chan. Jisung got scoldings from chan for carrying Jeongin upside down causing the small boy to disturb the whole buliding with his screams. As for Changbin, the moment he saw Changbin he called him a devil. So Chan held the boy in his arms the whole day after that.