Chapter 7

Lee know and Chan rushed the hospital. Both of them ran to the receptionist.

"Hey miss...do you know to which direction is the children's ward." Chan asked the young lady who eyed Chan top to bottom while leaning forward.

"Yeah. Go straight and then right~~" she said in a seductive voice. Well Chan being Chan just gave her a thank you and grabbed Minho's hand while rushing off. The lady just stood there shook.

Upon reaching the children's ward they saw jeongin's doctor standing outside. Of course Minho knows that doctor who comes to check the children at the centre.

"Doctor..." Minho called out to the taller male while he turned to see Minho standing there nervously.

"Ah Minho.. don't worry.. he just had a quick panic attack..he couldn't control it...so he was brought here. He's doing good and I needed to speak something serious about jeongin." The doctor said as he pushed his glasses up and looked at Chan. "Mind if I say it here?"  The doctor asked Minho.

"Yeah. He is my flatmate. His name is Bang Chan. Don't worry." Minho said as he squeezed Chan's hand which Chan had caught before rushing to the children's ward. Chan greeted the doctor as he bowed down a bit whole the doctor also bowed before turning to Minho.

"Minho, you have seen jeongin through these two years. Basically you are the one you raised him from his age of two to five. You should know the reason why he is not up for adoption till now. Today you didn't come to the adoption center and you know that jeongin is not like the other children, he has gone through a lot, his anxiety hits him real hard and because of that he cannot think of another thought." The doctor said while Minho just stood there silently.

"So...what happened today...." Chan asked quietly.

"Hmm yes. Your guess is right Mr.Bang. He thought Minho has left him and have thought of staying away from him so that he doesn't affect him too much. He couldn't think of another thought that Minho could be sick or cause he couldn't come." The doctor check the files in his hands while taking out a paper. Minho took the paper from the doctor.

"Autophobia..." Chan looked at the paper and read out while looking at Minho who stood their without saying anything. Knowing that something was going to happen Chan took the paper from Minho.

"Minho, he needs to be with you. His condition is stable now but it doesn't mean he will be able to go through all the panic attacks. The next one maybe worst than the one just passed. Here. Think about it carefully or else we have to put his name in the adoption list." The doctor said handing out another paper. Chan took it from the doctor and he thanked the doctor. The doctor walked away before patting Minho's back.

Chan guided Lee know to one of the near waiting chairs. "Hey it's okay. Calm down. See innie is safe now right. So calm down." Chan comforted the other while Minho looked at Chan with glossy eyes. Seeing the sight of Minho crying is the worst thing Chan has ever seen. It felt like something hitting hard in his heart.

"Hyung... I..." Minho started sobbing into his hands.

"Shh... It's okay... I am here...innie's here... don't worry." Chan comforted the other as he patted the other's head. "Here the doc gave this.." Chan gave the paper to Minho who took it and read the whole paper with wide eyes.

"But hyung...." Minho looked at Chan with fear in his eyes.

"Think carefully Min" Chan said as he smiled at the other.

"Okay.." Minho uttered in a small voice as he leaned over to Chan while Chan's hand wrapped around his waist.

"Don't worry, okay?" Chan asked again.

"Okay." Minho said as he continued reading the paper.

…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

"You idiot!" Han shouted. Changbin who stood at the office cafe looked at him with a frown as he stirred his coffee.

"How can you break up with Felix?!" Han continued shouting. Changbin dropped the spoon he was stirring the coffee.

"Me?" Changbin asked as he pointed at himself. "I have never been a single relationship." Changbin said.

"Wait!" Han shouted. Pushing back his hair which was grown behind his ear and taking out his airpods he looked at Changbin. "What are you mumbling hyung? Can't you see I am in a call?" Han looked annoyed before shuffling his airpod back into his ear. "I should cut this fricking hair! And you how dare you!"

Changbin continued stirring his coffee to hide his embarrassment while his thoughts went back to the crying male who left his house that morning.

"You don't you hang up on me! Wait and watch you idiot!!" Han cut the call and huffed before he called someone again.

"Hey didn't you find any date for me till now?" Han asked after he calmed himself down a bit.

"Hello??" Cough... cough " I didn't find t-till now. I.." cough..cough " I will find it soon."

"Hey hey are you alright?" Han asked the other at the end of the line.

"Yeah I...bang!" Footsteps were heard running away from the phone and then vomiting sounds were heard. Han thought of hanging the phone before he heard a glass breaking sound with a 'aack' followed.

"Hello?! Hyunjin are you there??" Panicking much he hung up the phone before calling Felix and asking for the other's address as he ran towards his car.

Han parked his car near the parking slot of the high buliding, climbing up the stairs. To his luck the door was open. He came inside the dull room to see Hyunjin's phone on the ground, tissues all over the room, three to four mugs of cold coffee on the side table. Then he noticed a bright light which led to the bathroom and han saw a body laying on the ground unconscious with glass pieces all around the bathroom.

Han ran towards the bathroom before shifting the unconscious body to his lap. He tapped the other's cheek to see if the other was awake. Seeing that there was no sign of the other was awake. He picked up the other and his phone.

(°□°)

"Doctor how is he?" Han asked the fat, bubbly woman who came outside with a file.

"Young man, take care of your boyfriend. His condition is stable. The glass pieces has been removed. The wounds are shallow but due to which he fell on his hand. His left hand is sprained. Do take care of your boyfriend." The woman said as she walked away.

"Hey but he is not my....." Seeing that the doctor was far enough he huffed before he sat down at one of the chairs. He was going to take out his phone but before that Hyunjin's phone tinged.

"Should I look or not?" Han stared at the two phones. Well Han being the great Han Jisung says "Nothing happens" and he opened the phone.

Eomma💖
I hope you are ready
for the deal. Hope your

sickness isn't a issue here.
I want you home by
t

omorrow...

"Huh? Wtf who sends msges like these. Doesn't this dude know that Hyunjin's dead sick." Han complained as he didn't see the sender's name. So he decided to text the person.

You
Dude. He's hella sick.
He can't come tomorrow.
He will  come when he
needs to. Thank you and don't
text back🙃. If you do then
your msg will not reach till here.
Y? Cause man you are blocked.

Han sent the msg and blocked the user. "Why does he keep such toxic friends?" Han mumbled some curse words before calling Changbin to say that he was in hospital.

Hey it's ur author here.... Those who read my oneshot agents will find something familiar..😉