Chapter 12

'Why does this silence feel good?'

After the call ended Minho sighed. Grabbing his bag he made his way towards the three playing.

"Innie we have to go somewhere today." Hearing those words fear filled his eyes. Minho was quick to pull the small child to his arms.
"Hey hey innie we are just going to Papa channie's house, nothing else." Seeing the sniffling coming down, Minho mentally sighed again in relief and nervousness.

"I also want to come." Felix said as his eyes sparkled. Minho looked at Felix with narrow eyes.

"And what relationship do you have with Chan?" Minho asked.

"I have been to his house without him knowing. But his mom and his dad knows me very well. I went there with Jisung." Felix said in excitement. "This time Hyunjin can also come with us." Felix said as he shook the other male for going with him.

"Okay since Han and Changbin are coming. I will allow you to come." Minho said as he grabbed Jeongin tiny bag and gave it to him.

"Han is coming? Ahh I remembered I had something to do." Hyunjin said as he grabbed his bag and tried running away.

"Why don't you want to come?" Minho asked as he grabbed hyunjin's shirt.

"I have things to do at home. You know rt?" Hyunjin said as he tried to keep a straight face while saying.

"You are coming that's the final. We will pick you up at 6." Minho said as he waved a goodbye and Jeongin copying the goodbye to Felix and Hyunjin making Felix and Minho giggle and Hyunjin just stood there.

"You have to come. Just take your mind off both of them for a while. You will really enjoy the time and you will let yourself loose." Felix said as he took his bag and made his way out dragging Hyunjin with him.

Time skip••••••

Chan and Minho were in the car currently waiting for Jisung in front of his house. Changbin was also living near Jisung's house so he was waiting outside for him to come outside so that they could go.

"Come on Jisung that is a lot of time. Are you even ready?!!!" Changbin yelled as he knocked the door for the thousandth time for the day. After two minutes Changbin saw a head peeking out of the door with a smile.

"Hey you wanna come in?" Jisung asked as he smiled. Changbin lost his paitence. Grabbing the other by his sweater and bringing his fist near to Jisung's face.

"Hey hey don't fight there. Come inside and fight.!! We have to go!! Or else you both stay here!!" Minho shouted from the car.

"Coming!!" Jisung shouted as he grabbed his bag, phone and his house keys. Escaping Changbin, Jisung slipped into the last seat of the eight seater car. Changbin sat near Jeongin sitting in the middle row middle seat in his baby seat all buckled up with the seatbelt.

"To Chan hyung's house!!" Jisung yelled literally making everyone shut their ears.

"Jisung close you mouth or else we will kick you out!!" Minho screamed at Jisung. Chan sighed knowing that it was only the beginning.

"Hyung hyung!! Put some music! Blasting one!" Changbin yelled.

"Changbin stop shouting into my ear!" Chan yelled back.

"You should learn from Jeongin! Look at him sitting quietly." Minho said making them silent for a moment.

"But I am not a quiet child like Jeongin. I am me the great Han Jisung. And I love to scream!!" Jisung yelled again.

Minho and Chan looked at each other and sighed. Chan started driving. After driving for ten minutes he stopped the car in front of a buliding. Jisung's eyes widened upon seeing the buliding.

"Who else is coming?" Jisung asked Minho.

"Felix and Hyunjin are coming." Hearing the other's name Han's eyes widened more. Just then the door opened revealing two males.

Hyunjin and Jisung looked at each other within seconds they broke it.

"You sit with him I will sit with Jeongin." Hyunjin said making way for Felix to go.

"But I want to sit with innie." Felix said.

"Fine fine Hyunjin you sit with Han. Felix you sit with Jeongin. Make it quick Hyunjin we have a long way to go." Minho said and he looked at Jeongin who was looking at Changbin.

"Piggie" Jeongin pointed at Changbin and said.

"Even the kid knows the real you." Jisung said as he laughed making everyone laugh as well.

"How about I sit with you huh?" Changbin said as he cracked his knuckles.

"I would prefer sitting with Felix " han said.

"And I would say Hyunjin sitting with Han." Minho said

"And I would prefer that we could reach home at least by 11" Chan said.

Hyunjin settled near Han. Felix sat beside Jeongin. Everyone was settled. Yet the car was silent filled with a uncomfortable vibe. Chan looked at Minho asking what happened. Minho shrugged as he pointed at the radio with his eyes. Chan sightly nodded as he started the music.

Low beat music filled the car. Silence decorated everyone's mouths but not their minds.

Minho was nervous about what was going to happen. He was still in a daze about what was going to happen. He kept looking outside the window. His fingers nervously playing.

Chan was in the same situation. He kept his eyes on the road yet he could feel the nervousness rising in him. He saw Minho playing with his fingers. Slowly he made his hand in between Minho's hands. Minho looked at Chan with widened eyes. A slight blush rising on his cheeks.

"Hyung you should keep your eyes on the road..not on me..." Minho said shyly looking at the intertwined fingers.

"Shh.. I am nervous." Chan said as his attention went toward the road.

"Right in front of their child.." Jisung commented making Chan and Minho looking back at him.

"And you don't even have someone." Both of them said in unison as they continued their tiny moment. Hearing the fact he looked at Hyunjin who was looking at his phone and furiously typing. Sighing he leaned forward as be took the phone from Hyunjin's hand and switched it off.

"You.." Hyunjin whisper yelled.

"I know what I did. I want you to enjoy the trip even it is short. Relieve your stress. I know what is going on but still relax yourself for a bit. I will keep the phone with me." Jisung said as he slipped the phone into the pocket.

"What happened that day,...I am really sorry..I didn't mean it.. I know it's not your fault but..." Hyunjin said as he played with his fingers and looked outside.

"I am also sorry...I should have checked the name before blocking the contact. I am sorry" Jisung said as he tried to look at the other. Hyunjin just looked outside.

Grabbing hyunjin's chin with his right hand. The distance less between their lips, Jisung spoke, " But baby you still owe me the match making. I will take you as my date partner for a month after he trip. You have show me all the things which people do for dates."

Hyunjin went all red. The pet name, the distance and the date partner. This was too much for the poor boy.

"Y-yes okay" Hyunjin replied as he blushed harder. And it wasn't easy to hide as Jisung was just before him.

"You like pet names, right baby?" Jisung asked teasingly which made Hyunjin flush red again.

"N-no w-who said it? You idiot..leave me"  removing his chin from Jisung's hold he looked outside the window trying to calm himself down.

"Aww baby don't blush so hard" Jisung teased the poor boy again.