Chapter 20

Jisung was now crying. Chan was trying his best to make him stop.

"So do you want to go for his wedding?" Minho asked patting the other.

"Y-yes.." Jisung replied.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go get our suits and stuff." Felix yelled grabbing Jisung by his hand.

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

"Min, can't we just use the suit which we took for our wedding." Chan asked Minho who was currently searching a ready made suit.

"Nobody asked you to go to the gym and workout. Now you have buff chest." Minho said having a slight blush.

"But don't you love it darling?" Chan asked smirking making Minho go silent. Chan leaned in just to get his lips stop against Minho's hand.

"We are still outside. I will give you kisses when we get home." Minho said continuing the shopping making Chan pout. Minho looked at Chan and giggled before giving a tiny peck on his lips making Chan smile.

Atlast everyone took their suits amd now they were in the payment counter. Chan and Minho was standing at last while the rest of them paid. There was also an another counter in which another family was paying. Just to happen they had a kid. Minho's eyes looked the kid who was playing with his dad's hair and the man had his hands intertwined with his partner. How he missed those days. Chan eyes travelled to the way Minho was looking at. He slowly intertwined their hands making Minho look at him.

"It's okay. He will be doing good." Chan assured making Minho nod.

The wedding day came quickly.Chan, Jisung and Changbin sat down in the second row because they didn't want to lose their seats. And for sure there were thousands of cameramen and news reporters as it was already a grand wedding. There were almost thousands of people gathered there and here. Chan sighed as he looked at Jisung who sat with his head hung low.

"Hey Jisung. It's okay." Chan said with a hope of calming down the other.

"Here" Changbin gave him a tiny box with a red ribbon wrapped around it.

Han looked at the box before looking at the two.

"We all contributed on this. If he is going then give him a gift atleast." Changbin said making the younger open the box and see two plain metal rings.

"The wedding will begin in 30 minutes. Minho and Felix went to see Hyunjin." Chan said while he searched for someone in the crowd.

"Hyung...how was it in your wedding?" Han asked.

"Mine? It was the most prestigious moment of my life. After the proposal I couldn't believe it to myself that I was gonna have him only as mine." Chan smiled remembering his wedding. "It was great. But the same time nervous. I was still standing at the stage while my mom was calming me down. I was really nervous how everything would go. I didn't see Minho since the morning. I didn't even hear his voice. I missed it a lot." Changbin cut him off.

"Hyung if I remember..you guys were at your own houses and you hadn't met Minho hyung like for one whole week. And Minho hyung blocked your number for the whole week." This made Chan all red due to embarrassment.

"Yeah. So moving on, I didn't talk to him for a whole week. I was really scared if he would show up for the wedding or leave me. And I stood there all nervous and that is when the lights dimmed and I only saw the most beautiful person walking to me. He had a whole bouquet of white roses in his hands. His eyes were really pretty like it had the whole universe in them, still he looked like the same Minho who I had three years ago. That little bratty child who made me his care taker. The way he looked at me while walking towards me made me lost in his eyes. I couldn't even pay attention anywhere else other than his eyes. There was a time when he stood before me with a mischievous smile, a sad smile, a lost face, a angry face yet that day he looked like the one I had seen most of the time a pretty one." Chan smiled as he looked at the other two who looked somewhere behind him.

"Chan hyung move.." Felix said pushing chan out of his way to sit near Changbin.

"I didn't know you felt the same. I should have clicked the pic of yours when you looked at me. You looked so lost." Minho said as he sat near Chan. Chan smiled as he looked at his husband.

"You look pretty.." Chan said making Minho blush.

"Was I prettier when it was our wedding day or am I prettier today?" Minho asked.

"You are always pretty honey." Chan replied truthfully making Minho giggle.

"Where is our little prince?" Minho asked.

"Here I am!!" Jeongin came running with another boy.

"Papa, meet him, his name is seungminnie. He is boyfriend." Jeongin said making Chan confused.

"No no. Leave him to his parents and come back. Don't hold his hands." Chan said as he tried seperating their tiny hands.( Lol I just imagined the vampire dad's fingers from hotel Transylvania)

"Minho see..this guy already had his first boyfriend." Chan said as he complained to Minho. Making Minho roll his eyes while he laughed.

"He is gone into me. He looks handsome and he already has a boyfriend. At this age you still argued with you mom for having two scoops of ice cream." Minho said making all the people who heard it laughing.

"You are just like my mom." Chan complained.

"Seungmin can you go back to your mom? She is standing there waiting for you." Seungmin nodded as he pressed a tiny kiss on Jeongin's cheeks and he ran away to his mom making Jeongin go all red. Minho giggled as he pulled Jeongin to his lap.

"No kisses at this age young boy." Chan said but still Jeongin was lost in his fantasy world.

"Why would anyone be so lost in cheek kisses?" Chan asked. Minho giggled before pressing his lips to Chan's left cheek making the father and son sit there with their hand on their kissed cheeks.

"Like father like son.." Mrs Bang commented as she continued talking with the others.

"So here we are now going to start the wedding ceremony.." the priest announced.

"Chan hyung let Jisung sit at the side so he can see Hyunjin properly." Chan nodded saying to Han that Minho didn't like sitting on the edge so both of them changed their seats.

"Minho hyung..." Jisung whispered to the the other.

"Yeah?" Minho answered.

"Is he looking pretty?" Minho nodded as Jisung smiled and waited. They looked at the tall male who stood at the stage who had his arms being shaken by a elderly lady who was whisper screaming at her son while he paid no attention.

Jisung sat there with  the tiny box in his hands. His mind having the worst scenarios while he was kinda happy seeing his loved one married off to another person.

He would be happy with his own kind..