Chapter 17

Upon reaching the mall Minho handed the phones and wallets to the respective owners.

"We will meet at 9 infront of that pink café. Don't cause any problems." Minho said in a strict tone making all of them nod.

"No running in the mall. You have phones, call us if you are leaving the mall early. Call anyone of us if you guys get lost. And most importantly call us when you guys reach home if you are home early." Chan said as he put Jeongin down and caught his hand before he ran away.

"Okay eomma and appa!" Four of them chanted loudly making some of the people look at them. Minho and Chan became red due to embarrassment.

"Go go" Chan waved.

Atlast the three were left alone.

"Let's leave Jeongin at the play center. He loves play areas." Minho said as Chan nodded. After leaving Jeongin at the play center both of them were alone. Now they were walking around the mall. After minutes of silence Chan looked at Minho who was looking everywhere nervously. Not wanting the younger to stress more he pulled the younger to the side. They stood there for a while.

"So? What happened in btw these weeks?" Chan asked as his thumb caressed minho's hand. Minho gulped nervously. Without looking at the older's eyes he started speaking.

"Umm..so what happened is that...the day you asked about Jeongin's adoption I called your parents..... so that due to me you won't get any problems with your parents." Minho sighed. Chan cupped Minho's face making the younger look at him.

"But you never caused any problems to me. You were always really happy and sassy with me. You could have asked me" Minho nodded with a sad face.

"But I called your parents so that you don't face anything more stressful. You are always stressed due to work. I didn't want to put more stress" Chan smiled. How could such a person exist in this world like this? Chan thought as he nodded.

"I called your dad first. He was really angry with me. He didn't even want to listen to the rest. Then I called your mom and told what happened then she told me to go to your house" Chan looked surprised.

"Min.. you could have called mom at the first place. Dad....he is hard to deal with. He doesn't hear everything properly." Chan said as he tried to look into Minho's eyes which were looking down at his hands.

"Minho..did he say something bad?" Minho shook his head as a no.

"Then why do you look sad?" Chan asked him softly preventing any sharp questions.

"I am sorry. I should have asked you at first. I didn't want to create more problems for you. I didn't want to invade your private matters.." Minho said as a few drops of tears ran down his cheeks which scared Chan.

"Hey hey Minnie.... Look at me" Chan asked now his both hands cupped the younger male's cheeks as he wiped away the tears that fell from the other's eyes.

"I am sorry..I didn't mean to..all of these...it hurts me...." Minho cried out. They didn't care about the people looking at right then.

"Minnie...baby please look at me." Hearing the words he looked at Chan, sadly.

"Channie h-hyung....." Minho cried out.

"Min baby...you are the only one in my life who does such things bravely and make me relieved. You never invade my privacy you always take care of me and Jeongin. Everytime I want you to hold something for you just keep giving me your hand." Hearing that made Minho smile." Baby please never apologize to me. You never create problems for me. You know me really well and that is why you asked my parents first. I am never angry about...I was just shocked. Speaking with my parents was never easy. You even spoke to my dad and made him happy. Please Min don't ever question your decision if you did it already." Chan said out yet Minho was sad.