Chapter 22

Hold up..!! So you are telling me that this book has 3.95K reads?! And almost 50+ people reading this in 24 hrs? Is this true? Or am I dreaming? Yeah its a dream...

Warning: there is a lot of drama going on this chapter cause your author has written this on 15th Oct while she was sitting bored. Happy reading!!~~

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hyunjin wanted to stay there looking at the other yet he was pulled by his father. His hands given to the taller male who stood in front of him. His cold eyes stared at Hyunjin. For the last time, Hyunjin thought before looking back at Jisung who stood there with his eyes filled with tears but he stood there smiling.

The priest came forward as he looked at the the couple. He sighed as he started the vow taking ceremony.

"Mr. Hwang Hyunjin do you take the man standing infront of you as your husband?" Hyunjin's face showed no emotion before he looked at the man standing in front of him.

"Y-yes..." Hyunjin's tears fell this time. His eyes saw Han Jisung, the one who cares for him all the time was standing there crying now on Minho's shoulder. Minho looked at Hyunjin with worried eyes and nodded with sad eyes to continue the ceremony. The attention was still on the two.

"H-hyung...I wanna leave." Han said slipping the tiny box to Minho's hands now looking at them waiting for the ceremony's end.

"Mr. Choi yeonjun do you take hwang Hyunjin as your husband as one and only.." the priest asked the taller male who looked into the crowd.

No, not only one was crying. There was one more. The blue haired male smiled showing his dimples as tears slipped out of his eyes.

"No." The answer was shocking. The taller's mom came towards him arguing him to say yes.

"No no no... I won't marry a person I don't love.." yeonjun said as he took his hands back from the other.

"Choi yeonjun!! You can't marry that boy!? He is poor!! He can't look after you!!" His father shouted this time. Yeonjun looked his father as almost a glare. He climbed off the stage making his way towards the blue haired male. He ran into his arms and crashed their lips together. Tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Mom and dad! Listen ! This is the guy I love. I don't care if he is a music producer or a drug dealer. I love him! I will only live with him or else I will die!!" Yeonjun shouted at his shocked parents.

"Yeonjun!! Come back here and marry him!!" His mom shouted again.

"No! I won't marry him!" Yeonjun yelled back again and again. While Hyunjin was fully devestated. The bouquet from his hands fell, his eyes looked at his father who came towards him.

"At last you were a piece of trash, nothing worth it!" His father's words ran through his mind. Then he remembered the time when Jisung told him.

'Baby, honey, darling...you are really important to me no matter what relationship we have between us, if you are my friend, best friend, boyfriend or husband.'

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice his father's hand which was stopped by Yeji to prevent him from slapping her brother.

"Get lost!" He said as he pushed Yeji away who fell on the stage. She saw her father yet again raising his hand to slap the other.

Hyunjin closed his eyes awaiting for the slap to be received. But it never came. He opened his eyes to see his one and only Han Jisung who got hold of his father's hand.

"Mr.Hwang.. beating your child infront of the cameras and news reporters are not good." Jisung smirked as he threw the hand away.

"Whoever a prick you are. He is my son and I do have the rights to beat him." The man raged at Jisung who just smiled.

"Yes he is your son and the person I love the most. I don't like people misusing the things I love, no matter who it is, his father or somebody else." Han said looking at the man and yeonjun who stood away from them.

"What are you even worth of? A penny?" Mr Hwang laughed as he clapped his hands." Look at the person behind you. He has grown with lots of luxurious things. Him and your comparison are really off guard. Are you even worth to him? What was your job? Oh yeah I remember a music producer with 3 million subscribers on YouTube, isn't it Hyunjin?" He said looking at the other male who hid himself behind Jisung.

"What is your salary boy? Maybe the earrings he is wearing now is worth your three months salary." Mr.Hwang laughed as he clapped his hands making some of the business men laugh.

Minho and the rest looked at the scenary, it was the truth that came out from the man's mouth. The scene was embarassing. But Jisung just smirked.

"I accept my salary is not much." Jisung said looking at the man staight into his eyes. "It is also true that your son has grown up with luxurious things. But has he ever felt love in his whole life? Or is this what you call love? I accept it I am not a millionaire. I am just a normal person who came to attend this wedding. I would have happily left if I would have seen him smiling with the person he is going to marry. But the time his tears fell it was clear that he is being forced to marry." Jisung said pulling Hyunjin to stand beside him.

"He has been given enough love by us as his parents." Mr. Hwang said.

"Love is not a limited thing Mr.hwang. If he really wants to marry a person then it should be his consent." Jisung said making the man scoff.

"Whatever it is. If your drama is over then shall we proceed the wedding. He has already said 'yes'. Priest they can attend the wedding even if they stand away from each other right?" The priest shook his head but the man just smiled nodding.

"This wedding can't happen!" Hyunjin's mom said coming forward.

"Why?" Mr Hwang groaned at his wife's tone.

"Cause if he doesn't want to then he doesn't?" Mrs Hwang said looking at her husband who eyed her.

"Fuck off. I don't want your money from fake business" she said making everyone gasp.

Suddenly the doors of the church opened revealing lots of police officers.

"Mr. Hwang you are under arrest. Don't make any sharp movements making it hard for us to deal with you." The police said pointing the guns at the man.

"You will regret it!" He shouted to his wife. A police man came forward taking out the metal hand cuffs. Before the police man could register anything he was pushed away and his gun was taken from the man.

"GET OUT EVERYONE!!" The police said opening the doors wide open. Minho and the rest helped the others get out of the hall.

"See Mr Hwang don't make any harsh decisions. We can talk it out." The police said calming out the man who pointed the gun at the police men. Suddenly his eyes fell upon Yeji who stood there shivering as she protected her mom.

"See Yeji, my pretty girl. Move the fuck out of my way so that I can kill that bitch mom of yours." Yeji shook her head. Suddenly Hyunjin came standing in front of Yeji trying to cover them as much as he could.

"Calm down.." Hyunjin said to his father whose expression became irritated.

"I want to kill that bitch first but I don't mind killing you first." He said pulling the trigger.

BANG!