Chapter 16

"Honey!! Can you please call Channie and Minho up! Minho has to give food to Innie!" Mrs. Bang shouted at her husband who was currently playing blocks with Jeongin.

"Let Jisung do it!" He shouted back.

"Mom where is my lunch?!" Chan's sister shouted as she made her way through the blocks making sure she doesn't step on something.

"It's at the table! Felix NO!" Mrs. Bang almost shook the while house by yelling.

"Good morning mom.." Chan came as he sat on the couch rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning auntie..." Minho came behind Chan seeing all the mess. Well it wouldn't be such a great thing to see a mess in the morning.

"LEE FELIX! HAN JISUNG! OUT OF THE KITCHEN NOW!" Lee know shouted making them shiver as they dumped the salted coffee cereal bowl into the trash slowly making their way out.

"SEO CHANGBIN THAT'S ENOUGH COFFEE FOR THE DAY!" Chan yelled making him almost roll his eyes. He kept the coffee at the counter and went to sit on the couch.

"HWANG HYUNJIN! DON'T STAND THERE SIMPLY." Chan sighed. It was only morning and yet all of them were misbehaving.

"Minho, you are really great. You made them all go and sit down at the couch within seconds." Minho smiled as Mrs.Bang appreciated him.

Minho's pov

I looked at Chan asking him if he did brush Jeongin's teeth. He nodded.

I made my way towards the couch where all of them sat silently which only indicated one thing.

"Did you guys do your morning routine?" I asked making them looking at Chan. I looked him as well. He shook his head as a no. I looked back at the four as they stood up going back up to bedrooms. I sighed. This is going to a very long and tiring day.

"Hey don't stress yourself. I can take care of them." Chan said as he pulled me to the couch to sit. Accidentally (or not) I sat on his lap. His hands wrapped around my waist making me blush due to embarrassment. His mom looked at me and giggled as she continued putting out the dishes to the dinner table.

"Chan-ah leave me...I have to go." I struggled to get out of his arms.

"No. First tell me what I don't know about you coming to my house." I froze at the spot. Shit he knew.

"Chan....I'll explain later. Can you leave me for now? I have feed Jeongin." I stood up as I felt his arms loosened. I turned around to see him pouting. Cute.

I sat in front of him on my knees and kept my hands on his. He looked at me with sad eyes. I felt sad for him.

"I will say what happened okay? Let's go out for a walk to the nearby mall today. We'll take Jeongin along." He smiled and nodded. I went to Jeongin who sat on the ground playing blocks with Mr. Bang.

End of Lee know's pov

"Can I come with you too?" Chan almost yelled when he went someone whispering close to his ear.

"No Felix." He sighed causing the other to jump over the couch and scoot closer to Chan.

"Is it because you are going on a date with him?" Felix asked causing Chan to have heat rushing to his cheeks.

"N-no we are just going to talk. Go have breakfast" Felix rolled his eye as he stood up from the couch and walked away.

"Don't you roll your eyes on me." Chan yelled.

( ╹▽╹ )

Chan and Minho were sitting looking at the five who were busy, like really busy.

"Mom should we give them something more realistic to eat for breakfast. It's too old for them to eat those." Chan mumbled to his mom who was busy taking pictures of Jeongin.

"Nope. Look at them. How adorable they are..  it's not my fault that you grew old fast." Chan's mom giggled causing Chan to face palm.

"But mom I am just 24.." Chan mumbled as he chewed on the bread. He looked over to Lee know concentrating on his breakfast.

"Hey Min...am I old?" Chan asked with confidence.

"Yes...you are rea-" Minho was cut of by a shout.

"RWAR!" Jisung yelled as he laughed out loudly. Minho sighed. He didn't want to yell again in the morning.

"Jisung manners!" Chan shouted at Jisung while Jisung blew a raspberry to him.

"Well this is a idiotic idea to give them dino nuggets with Jeongin." Minho said as he grabbed a tissue to clean Jeongin's mouth.

"Yeah.. Hyunjin that is not a real dinosaur please eat it." Chan looked at Hyunjin who was currently staring at the nugget for the past ten minutes.

"But won't it feel pain" Chan face palmed.

"Let them enjoy.... you guys finish up." Mrs.Bang said as she continued taking pics.

(≧▽≦)

Chan, Minho and Jeongin were ready to go to the mall. All of them dressed in sweaters and jackets.

"Mom we are going!! We will be back by dinner time!" Chan yelled as he picked up Jeongin in his arms. Chan took a step forward to sense Minho not following. "What happened Min?" Minho looked inside the house once more.

"I don't feel something right." Minho said as he looked inside again. Suddenly there were loud sounds heard. Yes his guess was correct.

"We are here!" Jisung and Felix shouted in unison dragging changbin and hyunjin along.

"Now it feels comfortable." Minho said as he put on his shoes as the others followed the process.

Chan stood there his jaw open. Minho closed his mouth and eyed him that it would be okay if they come. Minho had a sling bag which he kept all Chan's, his and Jeongin's essential things. Before they all got out minho's bag was full of phones, wallets,powerbanks and a tiny list written by everyone to buy their essential things. Chan quietly giggled as he saw Minho's face.

Chan held his hand out wanting Minho to give the bag to him. Yet Minho gave him his own hand to hold making Chan blush any Jeongin giggle. He continued adjusting the things. After seconds he closed the bag and looked at their intertwined hands while Chan looked at Jeongin as the tiny boy played with his curly hair. The rest were already standing outside discussing something.

"Come on let's go. Jisung take care of Hyunjin don't lose him and the same rule applies to you too hyunjin take care of him and don't run away. Felix you take care of changbin don't lose him" they nodded as they walked in front and Chan and Minho walked behind them.

"Hyung.. what will you do without me?" Minho asked pulling Chan's concentration to Minho.

"What happened?" Chan asked as he tilted his head sideways making Jeongin and Minho giggle.

"You always want Mama to hold your hand while walking." Jeongin said making both of them blush.