(edited) 1. Am I dreaming?

(on 15.12.21 check my mb pls)

IIT Tirupathi Hostel,
RENIGUNTA
SETTIPALLI
TIRUPATHI CITY
CHITTOR, AP

At 10:30 pm

A girl was talking on her phone. The cool breeze of the full moon night tickled her neck. She smiled and hung up the call. When she looked out of the window, she felt a vibe of happiness; even she don't know why.

"Shreeyanee it's already late, lets sleep" Kavya, her best friend said.

"Okay. Wait I will set my study table and turn off the lights" she responded, taking the big book of 'Theory of Machines' from the table and keeping it on the shelf. This 22-year old student is a passionate girl who secured AIR-35 rank in Jee Advanced 2047.

Shreeyanee is an orphan, adopted by by Mr. Kalyan, a doctor. She grew up to be an ardent and pure devotee of Lord Lakshmi Narayan. She found her way to bliss only after she started reading bhagavat Gita two years back. Her parents were the real sanatanis, but they never inforced bhagavat Gita as a religious book into her life, her mother says 'Krishna's words find a way into her life when she feels she lost her way'.

After wasting good number of years in her life, she started unravelling the mystics of sanatana Dharma.

Shree shares her sorrows, happy moments and every thing with the lord. She lost...not really,she got freed from her horrible biological parents at an age 6-7. Then adopted by a beautiful family of 8 members, yet suddenly she lost her golden family of sweethearts at an age of 15-16. Her father's good friend, Mr.Kalyan, husband of his colleague Ramaa, also doctor, indeed a heartbroken doctor after his wife died adopted her to get over grief of losing friends and wife at almost same time.

We can say she is one of the pure devotees of her age, because she is surrounded by either Andhbhakths and so called atheiests(not liberal atheists, here this means people who hate god).

Some people think god is dictator and some think he may punish us. there are very few people who feel god is their friend and supporter.

Day by day, psuedo feminism, fake atheism, fake liberalism, robberies, rape cases, fake accusations, murders and murder of democracy and liberation is increasing. Real men fogot how to cry and get the sorrow out; real women forgot how to laugh heartily.

Dictatorship is happening in the name of democracy, justice forgot its meaning, police forgot their duty. In short, humans are close to reach a point where they forget what is humanity. Shreeyanee sometimes cried thinking of these, she wished lord Kalki would come soon and clean Adharma as soon as possible. Because, she one of the most effected victims of kali. Born in an absolute horrific family, adopted by great parents, lost them, again adopted by her dads colleage, yet lost him too and sadly, the narrow minds blame her for everything.

Eventhough she holds a good image in the society, she knew that she don't have power to change the world completely in her life. Shree belives that change should start from the history and once if proved that there is really the upcoming of Kalki, then the Adharma would stop with fear in the hearts of people. Shree always said to Lord Vishnu when she went to the Temple that,

"Sri Hari, you killed many asuras, lord Shiva, Ma Durga, Ma Saraswati, Devi Lakshmi and you all killed many bad people, but today you left the Earth in a state where Ravan and Ram live in the same mind and finally Ravan wins over you in many brains. Shumaba and Nishumba are dead but in this yug, humans became sons and daughters of ignorance. When will you..? First of all why didn't you left any proof that you have really walked on this Earth? OK, OK, you did alot for us, but belive me one day I make you feel I don't belong to this yuga!"