22.5 : I am dead but.......

"Where am I? Gosh! this place looks like heaven in Harry's head, shit, Am I dreaming? Its all white here, I am being tortured by white room method or what?" Aranika thought as she turned back and saw a big golden entrance standing tens of feet high. She is in her original form as she was in Kaliyug. She rubbed her eyes to see clearly, It was a golden entrance with doors and no one where present there except her and the white here and there.

"I am dead!!Finally, I am dead but is this Swarg or Narak? Narak means, where are Yamakinkaras? Swarg means, where are apsarasas and devtas etc etc. Wait, I am not like a baby, I am like the old Shreeyanee. Wow!! I am dead!!!!" She jumped with joy in her mind"

All of a sudden she heard bells ringing and the doors opened, Shree was surprised. She realized she is neither in heaven nor in hell, she is the topmost world, near the the gates to VAIKUNTH. She moved forward, as she moved front she saw another door, she crossed that too like that there were few more doors. She crossed all and the last one didn't open, she stood still wondering why. Finally within the time which can never be counted, the last door also opened. She stepped in and felt the waves which are gentle pushing her forward. She moved few immeasurable metres in a field where she can't find what is supporting her to walk forward. She saw something moving in a distance. She finally reached a point where she can see a numerable hooded snake serving as the bed of the supreme being. A woman was seen dressed in all red and adorned with golden ornaments, she was pressing the blue man's feet so that, when he protects and maintains the world, she is giving him all forms of energies, riches and health and prosperity to balance the world. They turned towards her and saw her saluting to them with devotion. She was calm, not at all exited, she was like it's her hundredth visit to Vaikunth. "Shreeyanee" they sounded.

"Pranaam Paramaathmane" she responded

V: So, how do you feel now

S: Hmmm, I wonder if I am dreaming or dead. Anyways, you will never ever reveal things easily so I choose not to think much.

L: Good decision putri

S: Yeah maa

L: So, how things are going on?

S: As usual, being fried in the pot of confusion and oil of frustration. I am just an overcooked soul due to overthinking. You both are really complex, first of all I don't understand why you gave me boons or curses whatever and timetravelled me to tretayug and got me killed and finally I am in Vaikunth instead of Swarg or Narak. Months back I started speaking with snakes, uff, I am blown.

V,L: *laughs*

S: -_- I am definitely dead or I am hallucinating

V: Not at all, we are really laughing

S: Not wrong, I am stupid to ask such type of useless boons for myself instead of living my life peacefully in kaliyug with Shashank and Kavya, working in some or the other company and living my planned life. Atleast after two years of useless life, I am dead....

L: Who said you died?

V: yeah, how did you concluded that you died?

S: Wait, I am not dead? what!!!?? Oh no, but how can I see you, probably I am dreaming

V: Priye, looks like your priya putri is depressed and sad and triggered too. you are really in Vaikunth, now leave about that, I need to tell you something

S: As you wish, my life is only not in my hands anyways, I am such an idiotic who made my life as complex as human brain. I know I am not in vaikunth because still, I didn't master saptachakras and also I am that knowledgable.

L: Narayan, see, you are increasing her worry, she is dismayed and hurt.

V: Pch, cheer up girl. You are Shreeyanee, did you forgot that? when did Shreeyanee lost confidence and clarity? Okay, it's time to tell you what are 'your powers'