Krishnaa....!

" This is unfair, I can't do that"

" Don't under-estimate yourself. You can do it, you are aware of your powers right. You can handle it without astras. The greatest Astra is brain, brilliance and bravery Trust me you can"

" But how? my enemy is lot more powerful than me, if you want me to get killed, kill me yourself; I don't object.I don't want to become another Bali Chakravarti. Dying in your hands with acceptance is better than getting murdered by you indirectly. You allowed Abhimanyu to die in the Kurukshetra war because you don't want him to become another Karna if a war between your sons take place. Abhimanyu and Karna are dead, I don't want to end up like them. I promise, I will never ever engage in a war for power, trust me. Even though I posses powers, I cannot overpower my opponent for sure"

" Don't get me wrong, I want you to win over evil. I don't want you to die. You are born for a reason, an aim. If you don't do this, you will be the main culprit who lead to the world's destruction !!"

" Please , understand my reason for not following your words. Please find any other solution for this. That idiot is just a handful of makhan for you"

" I will never engage in a war, I just support and show a way, you know that. If you step aback now, that same idiot will win over dharma and kill everyone in your rajya, do you want that? Your father, mother, grandparents everyone will die! The divine river gets stained with blood of your family members. Millions of people lives are in your hands. If you step back at this stage, your kinsmen, your people, your family will die! you are the only one who can save your people from death or else you will be alive all alone"

" No!!! I will never let that happen, I stand for my people. I will fight"

" Great!"

" So tell me what's the plan"

"Just follow your heart but carry your brain along with you" He smiled and faded away

"Krishnaa.....!" The tall warrior pleaded with teary eyes

" What should I do now? How can I save my family and people from that brutal" the archer fell on knees and sobbed.

******************************************

Did you like the teaser?

Comment your views soon!!! I AM WAITING!