33. Maruthisakhi

Thank you for your support since the start! Thanks a lot! *Happy tears*
I realised I was stupid to publish the previous chapter. I was frightened that someone would report my work for portraying a kaliyugi as Vishnu ansh. I am keeping that chapter as a lesson and memory. So yeah, sorry for that and in this chapter, we are going to meet Anjaneya sakhi Aranika and Kishkinda Maharaj Sugreeva and Aranika sakha Hanuman.

Thanks for your love & support!😊😊

-------------------------------------

'What should I do in my life? pch, I know they will be safe but still......I am worried about them. Am I capable of defeating Ravan? anyways that doesn't matter, he is going to die in a few weeks. But why I got these powers, spear, bow, armour? when can I use them? I got some astras too but still, what is the use? I can't help lord Rama in the war. But two years back I met lord Hanuman! I am happy for that, that time Gurudev allowed me to take a break but not go to Ayodhya. So I went on a search for Lord Hanuman, I saw him, he is so humble person. Eventhough, I am a princess, I rode on Tesla normally on land with weapons for self defense. Then Kapiveera Sugreeva ji and Hanuman ji saw me.

The whole tale:-

While Aranika was sitting under a tree and Tesla was drinking water from the lake, she saw a well built and tall man approaching her, looks like a sage. As soon as she saw him, she got up, she bowed down to the sage. The sage asked her like this " Kumari, you don't look like a girl you belongs here. What are you doing here alone? Did you lost your way? you look like a princess from northern kingdoms but what are you doing here? You are carrying bows and sword and a horse, may I know the reason why you are here?"

She joined her hands and greeted him. "My name is Aranika Devi, Sri Ramanandini, Jyesht Rajkumari of Kosala. I am presently doing my gurukulabhyas in Prabhu Parushuram's ashram. After four years, I stepped out of our ashram on a 3 months vacation. I came here to meet a person"

"Oh, you are Prabhu Parushuram's student; then you must be a seer in vedas and warfare. But in you vacation, why didn't you meet your family?" Hanuman asked sweetly. She replied "Actually, I must not go and meet my family now, it's an order from my gurudev"

Hn: Hmmm, I don't know why but I feel very positive aura with you.

Ar: Thank you. I feel I am met you before and you are closer to me but there is no chance. Still you didn't introduce yourself munivarya, may I know your name?

Hanuman revealed his original form as a kapiveer and smiled. A broad smile adorned Aranika's face after ages! She bent down to take his blessing and hanuman blessed "Ayushmanbhava" She stood straight and asked "Mahabali Anjaneya! I am so sorry, I didn't recognize you. Glad that I finally met you"

Hn: Do you know me before?

Ar: Yeah! you are minister of Kishkinda Maharaj Sugreeva right

Hn: But, you are Princess of Kosala. how come you know about the minister of Kishkinda?

Ar: Hmmm, I know you.

hn: ......

Hn: Who is your father?

Ar: Jyesht Dasarathi SriRama

Hn: Where is he now? Is he the king?

Ar: If things were alright, That would have been true but it isn't.....My father was exiled for 14 years when I was just 2 years old, my mother and my uncle also joined him. I don't know exactly where they are.

Hn: Oh I am sorry.

Ar: It's sunny here, my wound is paining a lot, shall we go into a cave. *request*