ARANIKA DEVI- KOSALA MAHAMANTRI Aranikaanujas INTRO...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inline Comments Please...

It was a beautiful full moon night. SiRa, along with their daughter and  4 year old baby boys are sitting in the balcony. After a great struggle, SiRa and Aranika succeeded in feeding Luv Kush the as usual rice with masala-less curry. Luv-Kush the boys who are in deep love with their sister's hair that she mostly ties it into a bun. Ram is sighing  sometimes failing to answer their logicless and endless quesions. Sita is practicing how to maintain a stern face for long....a big flop work. Aranika is the saviour of SiRa's sleep. SiRa are restless because their sons running here and there. SiRa decided 'No more kids after three!'  Being parents of Aranika is too easy because she never threw tantrums like this, well she was not a normal baby to do so. Luv, the drama king! the clingy son! if Ram denies his request to play with him for sometime....Khatam tata bye bye to peace.

There is no choice rather than playing with him when this drama king gives darshan of his Puppy eyes. Kush, The clingy brother of  Aranika. Dare she leaves him a minute before the play hour ends...done, 'Maa! didi is leaving me alone! ahhyaaa ahhh....didi hates me Maa!  he wails then without any other option, she comes back. Well, she is now present in BhXMh ashram, Parushram Ashram. Holidays right. Kush and others are eager to join Gurukul soon, so that they can spend more time with their sister. 

Coming to Sunainasutaa and Soumitra sons, Angad inherited Lakshman's stubbornness. While watching Lakshman as new born father struggling with twins, Sumitra and Kousalya are teasing him by saying 'See, Karma shows it's effect' but Chadrakethu, nicknamed as Chandu, is very disciplined when someone is watching him, this trait is surely inherited from Urmila. LakshMila complains to their mothers that 'Oh Deva! Chandu is really innocent and Angad! always throwing tantrums!' but except Angad no one knows the truth, Poor Jyesth Lakshmananandan T_T   LOL

Sons of Bhandavi Taksh and Pushkal are good boys.....ek braham.

The whole family knows how innocent they are but Luv Kush know how naughty they are. Once they threw Mandavi's Necklace into the garden and innocent Bharat had to go for it because he was the last person Mandavi saw with that necklace. And on the other Hand Pushkal, second son of HaNd commonly called as Pushkal itself, oh god, this kid! Copy paste of Shatrughan's pyaara bhai Bharat! chubby yet strong guy but toooo cuteee that no one is gonna spare his cheeks until they turn red and he massages them.

Finally! the coolest and bestie pair, Twin sons of Shatkirti!

Subahu and Shatrughati! one soul in two bodies pair. Well, Subahu is carbon copy of Shruthi whereas Shatrughati is copy paste of Shatrughan! Subhahu is less naughty guy but Shatrughati.....no different from Horrid Henry. 

Subahu throws no tantrums but sync brother of Shatrughati. Subahu nickname is Bahu, coined by Aru, inspired from Bahubali movie. Shatrughati name is simply Shashi. These kids are apple of Sumitra's eyes. Perfect Twins I say!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like the mini Raghavas?