The Murali Manohari

After the second day in the court, Ram and Siya returned to their chambers and freshened up soon. They entered the silent room chamber of Aranika equally silent as them. Making soft foot steps towards her, they reached the bed on which she was sleeping peacefully.

Siya was smiling at how cute her baby is looking while in sleep. As Sumitra said, there is no doubt that all the country girls and boys are attracted to her.

Everything she does looks beautiful, people also admire her breathing style, kousalya says "She is beautiful when she smiles, wakes up, yawns, scolds, angry and everything. May be one day I may forget about Ram's face looking at his daughter. Oh how cute and adorable she is! she looks beautiful always. I think for her swayamvar, may be devtas attend and we might have to build a great hall for accommodating all of them comfortably"

Ram walked towards her head and adjusted himself, sitting on the bed with a folded leg (r) above her head and another leg touching the floor. Siya sat opposite to him, beside her and with her chin resting on her palm, being supported by her folded arm, she was admiring Aranika and how she changed.

Kosalaraani ran her palms over Aranika's cheeks and pressed her fingers on her temples. All eight fingers gave out a crackling sound added to her lovely smile and shining eyes filled with love and pride of having such a lovely soul as her daughter.

Aranika was disturbed a little and moved her face sides. In sleep, she crawled into Ram's lap as she is habituated to do this with Shruthi or Shatrughan since years. Even Though she is in two places, she can feel and experience both.

As she snuggled in his lap and turned on her side, pillowing her hand to her face side, Ram whispered. "Sitey, look Shree is still my lil baby only" he said with a childish victory smile and brows raised asking for a taunting response from her.

"Oh really? did she fall from the sky into your arms? I carried her for nine months. Nine months understand? She is my lil baby too. Infact she is my baby first and then only yours because umm...Vishnu dev said she is daughter of Mahalakshmi..so it means that she is my daughter first and then only yours because as in mortal form, you got the title of father of Aranika later than me getting the title of mother of Aranika. Just because you are Vishnu avatar, you can't be as good as him in acting whereas I am the master of the screen" she raised her brow with a smirk playing on her fair face and his face was rolling it's expressions in his eyes.

In a second he smiled and look at Aranika. He was like "Whatever she is ours and my share is equal to yours. Become a lecturer, it suits for you better"

Ram lightly moved his hand over her face slowly with a smile. She moved her hand and caught his'. She thought it was Shatrughan but with the touch itself, she could understand it's not Shatrugna but one of the other Dasarathis. Yet she uttered out of uncertainty and quickly "Chachashree had your dinner?"

She caressed Ram's hand and found it is not as soft as Shatrughan's and not as his size. She found out it would either be Lakshman or Ram..well how Lakshman would come here when he being an early sleeper had gone to bed? It's definitely Ram; she concluded and sat up really quick as if she is near a dragon.

Ignoring her words externally, SiRa smiled feebly. Ram asked "What happened all of a sudden?"

She studded back her unsettled hair and stammered with due respect, "Um..sorry..I-I was sleeping. You should have woke me up. I am extremely sorry prabhu and Maharani. I shouldn't have slept at all and kept you waiting" she apologised sincerely joining her hands. Ram, unable to bear this, neither wanted to speak to her regarding this and make her feel sad, he got down the bed to go out.

Siya held his wrist firmly and pulled him back gently asking him to sit down and be normal. "Mah- Pithashree what happened? I said right I am really sorry for keeping you waiting. Forgive me." she said.