21. The banishment

*In the midnight*
The princess left Urmila's room and went out weeping.

Aranika went into SiRa's room and sat silently near the bed. She took Ram's angavastra and Sita's only saree left after donating all thier riches. They forgot these by mistake on the bed. She took those, hugged them and sobbed. She closed her swollen eyes to remince the beautiful moments she spent with her family.
_________________________________
*The next morning*

Aranika fell asleep like that only on the clothes, universe left there as a memory. A lady entered her room, she was adored with diamond necklaces and golden anklets and wearing a beautiful silk saree with golden borders. She neared the baby, "wake up!" She ordered.

Aranika slowly opened her eyes and "Maa" she sounded. She woke up on the hard floor, there was no mother or father beside her. She could only see two feet with anklets and tall walk stick with silver polish.

"Wake up! Wake up! You devil your mother already left to the forests with that loser Ram and slave Lakshman"

These bitter lies got Aranika into full sense, she sat straight and looked up to see who dared to call her parents like that. It was Manthara!

Aranika grew angry but remembered that it's not the time to be angry. She stood up with an emotion less face.

"hey girl! See, when I lifted you for the first time, you cried and for that, Lakshman warned me if I enter your room he will punish me or kill me. See, today, he is out of Ayodhya and I am in your room.

Who knows if that those three one loser, one fool and another slave return or not? They may die due to starving or they might get attacked by animals or Rakshasas.

Even if they return back, only Bharat will be the king and Kaikeyi be the Rajmatha and I will be enjoying all sorts of luxuries. I doubt if Bharat leave you or not, I don't think he will treat you just like brother's daughter, what if he treats you as his own daughter? then he will shower his love and riches on you and might even make you as the heir!..... so if I kill you, there will be no obstacle in future for Bharat's sons too, they will become the kings and I can enjoy the luxuries throughout my life"

"If my parents are there in the palace, she don't even dare to talk to me. This bitch dare to speak about my parents like that and calls Lakshman chacha as a slave! How dare she? If she continues, she must face a great difficulty" Aranika thought she tightened her fists.

"So, bid a good bye to this universe devil, I believe your father, mother and Lakshman also join you in a few months or years"

"Bitch! How dare you! You are gonna regret it...no no Aranika, you shouldn't beat her, it's wrong, if she comes to know about my powers, oh my god, that is a mess. Keep your cool, you can't die if this idiot does anything. If you attack, things go wrong and people become anxious. Anyways I have no reason to live on this earth, why I need to live anyways? If I die, I can at least leave this world happily. I don't care about my life. Dying is blissful than living in this timeline seeing the people whom I love crying " Aranika tried to convince herself not to attack but not to even defend herself if anything goes wrong.

Manthara lifted her walk stick and hit Aranika hard on her head. The sharp edge of the stick made a cut on her temple. Aranika fell on the floor , she couldn't even yell due to pain, the stroke was too strong that she fell down immediately (she is a baby, she don't know how to use her powers) The blood flowed out like a stream of helplessness. Her face was all red with blood, she isn't even moving a bit. Her eyes were open, looking aimlessly at the light filled with darkness. All she can see is Kavya and Shashank smiling.