Q/A

Aranika is Vishnu Ansh ( form / child / possessing few qualities of Vishnu ). Still now, she didn't consider herself like one as Vishnu dev didn't answer all her questions. She didn't knew that properly in the same way Lord Hanuman needed encouragement to awaken his powers. Aranika's powers also awaken when she struggles or need them. She is Vishnuansh and not any random devotee, she worships Vishnu dev, she is a devotee of lord Ram, she is devotee of Mahadev Shiva too. In the same way, Shri Anjaneya is shivanash but worships Shiva and devotee of Ram. So, for a greater good, lord Vishnu Dev is doing his leela on his devotee also ansh to go through the struggles and evolve to play her part. Please don't get me wrong, I am not raising a normal girl to a status of Shivansh/Vishnuansh but I am writing about a peculiar fictional journey of a Vishnuansh who is in the process of evolution to establish lost dharma.

Aranika is Vishnu ansh! she is not normal human!  she didn't get those boons just for silly sake! she is meant to get them! she has infinite strength and she needs to realize it! she is lot more powerful than just 10 Ravans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to all time questioner Chandralekha madam! readers know who...

thanks akka for asking the questions :-) [akka=elder sister]

My Book : She woke up in the morning, Rudra wished her the first. Aranika got dressed in her usual gurukul girls uniform and the duo went out. As soon as they came out, Chandrakanth and Ram wished her a happy birthday. Happiness is just present in their words but Aranika wasn't smiling at all. Ram and Chandu and Rudra observed this but didn't ask her initially. Raghavi took her gurujis' blessings and continued her day. Vasisth ji ordered Ram, Chandrakanth and four more boys to go to forest for practical learning of basic emergency first aid in forest. They were guided by two of Vishwamitra's assistants. Usual classes under the tamarind, neem and peepal trees, usual practices of sword fighting and archery. But the unusual thing is, Aranika lost twelve duels and missed 48 targets. The most clever and skilled student in the ashram gave a worst performance. The other students who observed this also felt sad, winning over Aranika is a great thing which was never accomplished but today it has happened but the winners weren't happy. Their friend and biggest supporter, their little teacher and sister isn't happy on her b'day. This made the Princes of Aryavrat concerned, everyone asked why she is sad but she just responded that she is okay and fake smiled.

Ch: Oh god I am confused. She doesn't has superpowers right? So how....m

Me: No she don't, she is just ansh with limited knowledge. If and only if Aranika allows she can. This ansh is just a human and nothing else.

Ch: Then how is she the most clever and skilled student?

Me: luv-kush be like :- are we a joke to you?

we defeated the person who killed meghanath!!!

Ch: how did luv Kush come in there???

me: yaar children of vishnu dev are powerful than average humans. she took uterine birth from sita, she is powerful!

Me: she minimised the powers of her ansh as far as possible. Aranika knows what all is happening in gurukul too. See. if aranika brings out an ansh, she can give that only selected memory and powers in the same way vishnu dev did to ram. ram don't know that he is vishnu avatar till brahma dev says.

She is also divine

 (i) she is pure devotee 

(ii) she critisise the scriptures in +ve way too