I Want A Gift💝💝💝🎁🎁🎁

💝Read and answer/do what I say till the chapter end please💝

Can believe it that we completed 42 chapters?!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉

Finally! We are done with too hard chapters! Yahoo! Now it's time for a 'Little fun'🎊🎊🎊

So, the truth or dare is going to continue as per our question queen's and krishnasakhi's wish and I also want to write some light hearted chapter after a long time....

Aranika is ecstatic; after eating lunch prepared by her fathers which is LUCKILY GOOD AND EDIBLE, they all played truth or dare...Sathya ya Dhairyh which is going to be an ancient game of Bharath soon..LOL 😂

Well, a big bomb ahead for Ram and his daughter...💣💣💣...a revelation...

Until then all the chapters are smiling sunflower garlands...what the hell I am typing dude😂😂😂 [😅😅]

Well, thanks for your love and support for this book and I am grateful to every reader. I am sincere dude.

lakshmila4ardi
silenteyes16
Punya_081123
Ektachotia
Nisarga2007
issabella559

These are the kind girls who are feeding my brain some comments to survive...

And all the lovely voters too☺️🙏🙏

I understand on all chapters everyone can't comment, so please answer my question all at once please...🥺

I want to say an important thing. You might be thinking Aranika is like a woman in her 40s but truth is she is still like a teenager, physically and mentally too.

Like, she was in her early 20s when she time-travelled, she was an enthusiastic and all fun girl with a sad past but still she is innocent girl. She knows nothing but being clear.

So, she was treated as a kid since the start in tretayug. Like living for years as a kid, one day the person mental growth also happens in the same way so, Aru thinks like a teenager only but she uses her expieriances of kaliyug too.

So, I want you all to answer my questions. Be it New readers or present on the publishing day readers, please answer me na please...

DO YOU LOVE/LIKE THIS BOOK?

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION/ HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ARANIKA?

ANY GUESSES REGARDING THE MOTIVE OF THE STORY?

DO YOU LIKE ARANIKA'S BOND WITH SIRA?

IN KALIYUG SHE HAS 7 TEMPLES BUILD FOR HER ACROSS INDIA, ANY GUESSES ABOUT WHY?

WHO IS ARANIKA TRULY ACCORDING TO VAIKUNTH VASIS AND DEVAS?

WHY BRAHMA DEV CALLED HER AS SWAMINI IN MY OTHER BOOK?

WHAT HER SIGNIFICANCE IN RAMAYAN?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

DO YOU LIKE MY WAY OF WRITING? ANY SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THIS?

AM I MESSING UP WITH SOMETHING?

DO YOU FEEL MY BOOK IS A LITTLE OUT OF TRACK?

HOW CAN I IMPROVE? (TYPE HONESTLY)

DID YOU GIVE ALL HONEST ANSWERS TILL NOW?

NAMASTE 🙏