A Declaration

Guys, after a long discussion or a debate to be precise, with our Questioner queen, I came to make a declaration regarding the book. Please tell me if there are any questions now only because after two days, I can't reply to your comments regularly as my school starts.

Aranika is a powerful Vishnu ansh in the same way Hanuman ji is to Shiv ji. Aranika isn't immortal, she has a bigg role to play.

1. Ram is soft hearted also he reacts wild when angry. Guys this story revolves around Aranika, so please forgive me if you feel SiRa isn't given much attention. I will be adding some scenes which happened or not, precisely not, so pleasee, accept them. I know you expect me to write somewhat precisely related to Ramayan but as you know, sometimes, relations with people also weakens people but always strengthens the person. I am saying that eventhough Aranika is powerful, she is affected by the world. You can't deny the fact of fiction that Ram loves Aranika so much. I know because of me only few of you are there in that kaliyugi devotee hangover but still consider  her as daughter of Ram, this is fictionally true. Just because Ram cry, that doesn't mean he is weak by any means, he is the strong pillar of the book and also the perfect human. I write few chapters regarding Ram's decisions in future and Aranika's too, please don't think I am writing stupid script by elevating a kaliyugi, she is very nice person. Aranika is open to SiRa, she speaks like a normal loving daughter rather than a devotee. Do you feel it's wrong?

Like, soul part of Vishnu dev is close to Avatar of Vishnu dev right?

Hope you will accept her like that. 

ainly, she is a teenager now, she was 22 when she time travelled but her ife is unknown to you all. Her life is painful, there were days when she slept on a road, there were days when she didn't get proper food. See friends, Shree is sensitive girl and really a pure soul. She is like a teenager in Tretayug and don't say she is 38. Please!

She is still a girl. She didn't understand why she is born and why she got these powers but soon she will find the purpose in a few chapters.

2. Aranika is part of Vishnu dev in same way how Hanuman ji is part of Mahadev

3. Aranika, initially grew up in Kaliyug for a valid reason.

4. See, Ram and Aranika are inseparable because by nature, Aranika is always connected to him and Sita, her life is devoted to them in her own way.

5. See, you may feel Aranika don't deserve those boons because she isn't so devoted to Ra. Guys devotion differs from person to person, moreover Aranika is part of Ram and also she loves hi a lot, she cares for Sita so much, she is still in an evolving state. She is now daughter of Ram and she is devotee too. She is Hanuman ji's friend and a devotee too. 

6. Don't consider her as Kaliyugi, she is Vishnu ansh so she is divine but for a reason, Vishnu dev ansh born in Kaliyug.

7. Ram gets panicked when he learns about what is really going to happen to Aranika and for a inute he curses himself, I ean he scolds himself. Reason is that, he don't know about her powers, he don't know that she student of Parushuram, he don't know that she is Vishnuansh, he can't stay there peacefully knowing his daughter is in danger, you can say Sita is important, but guys, he can't leave his daughter in life or death situation without giving a  thought about her safety.

8. Guys, he cries too.

9. I can't exactly write what all happened in the war too. I can't write all Ramayan concepts, so I am taking creative liberty.

10. Ram is Nirmohi, which means, he is unaffected by any kinds of desires. So, crying for his loved one doesn't mean he desperately desires for their presence, it means he misses them, he cares for them alot, he fears if they get hurt, meanwhile, he don't stop someone struggling because he knows, struggle is the path to success. He don't stop a person from fighting a war because he knows, that person need to fight to make use of his/her life. He don't save everyone from obstacles, because they are born to clear those. Like Hanuman don't kill Ravan because he knows, Ram is born to kill Ravan and it's not his job. Same way, Aranika too don't save every other human from problems, because she knows, they are born for it. 

Aranika don't join Ram and his army because, she can't use illusions for Lakshman's victory and she knew that Ram is born to fight like that only and the biggest reason is that, Ram can't take help from Kosala army too. Taking help from directly the princess is totally against the rules. 

Please tell me if there are any questions now only because after two days, I can't reply to your comments regularly as my school starts.

THANK YOU