42.5 A Disa...

INLINE COMMENTS ARE THE GIFTS YOU PRESENT ME...

💖💖💖💖💖💖🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲

"Finally!" Raghunandans sighed as Ram and Bharat got the pots down the stoves.

"Bhaiyya, the smell is awesome" Soumitras beamed.

"Ofcourse. Let's taste first. It's better" Ram asserted.
"Bhaiyya, umm, tasting food before serving isn't good habit" Bharat said and Soumitras agreed along with him.

They arranged all the dishes on a trolley and moved it to the dining hall without any maids help because it's totally for their family happiness....ahem ahem....I don't know 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

The three mathas are surprised to see their sons walking in the dining hall with a 2 trolleys pushed by Soumitras and Ram and Bharat are walking in front of their respective sons in the form of brothers.

Maithilis are sitting in a row. Urmila gulped looking at Lakshman's ultra happy face. Whereas Sita is praying to Shakti ma to strengthen her taste buds. Mandavi moist forehead shone when a maid opened a window. Shruthi was preparing herself to face the truth.

One person was missing. It's Aranika, she thought today is a normal day as always and she is hungry. Waiting for the chef and her team to cook soon and call her. She is sitting on a swing in the garden and reading a book, her favourite thing in leisure time.

"Ma, where is Aru?" Shatrughan asked.

"She went to meet Sumanth ji" Sita gave an instant reply. "Sitaa, pch she is in the garden. She is going to meet Sumanth tomorrow" Kousalya said. Raghavas shook their head and Ram thought 'she is forgetting things now a days'

Maithilis face palmed mentally. "I will go and fetch her" Kaikeyi added and left the room. 'Done, even she is not saved from this...' Mandavi thought.

*Few moments later*

Aranika entered the room and sat on her chair but something is missing...The king and the princes are standing and queen and Princesses are sitting in a row without their husbands in their sides and they look a bit worried.

"Pa, Chachas why are you all standing? Sit" she asked.

"Today we are going to serve to the family" all the four smiled. "Ohh" she sounded and turned her plate and poured some water into her golden glass, all did what she did.

Aranika is thinking the chefs cooked the food also the mothers of the young fathers are thinking the same.

First, the curries are served and then rice. The feast started. Aranika was the first who tasted.

"Taste it and say how they are. We cooked them" Ram said as Aranika and Kaikeyi tasted the first rice share. Maithilis are looking at them and the other two rajmatas are mixing their food. As soon as the youngest grandma and eldest teen closed their mouths, their faces met a discomfort. Raghavas beautiful smiles dissapeared.

"Ma, is the food good?" Ram asked looking puzzled.

Kaikeyi drank a glassful of water and said "Why didn't you say that this is ridge gourd? I hate them I thought it is some other curry" Kaikeyi said.

"Pa, you all forgot to add adequate salt. Add some please" Aru added as she smiled and ate another curry which she loved.

"Aru, are you telling truth?" Shruthi quizzed. The other Maithilis tasted the food. That isn't bad. Bearable... beautiful.

"True putr. The curry needs some salt" Sumitra said and Kousalya agreed.

"Really, you four prepared it?" Aru asked in awe. "Yeah" the Dasarathis nodded happily with their faces beaming satisfaction.

"I loved them all" Aru said with a beautiful smiled showing the tiny spinach leftover fragment between her front teeth. The Raghavas smiled with their hearts filled with happiness.

"Come here" Maithilis said with an unrevealing voice and Dasarathis walked to them and stood beside their wives chairs. Maithilis murmured something, Raghavas crouched down to hear them properly.

To their surprise their wives pecked their cheeks once and they smiled along with the whole family.

"The food is very good" they complimented. "Can we taste the food?" they asked cutely. Maithilis smiled and fed their husbands their first dishes cooked together. 💖💖

A minute later, on Maithilis wish, they sat beside them after the changed their places and the Raghavas, after a long time, the tasted the food fed by their beloved wives....💖

--------------Flashback---------------

3 hours back

"Hah. The rasam is done. Let's taste" Shatrughan said as he opened the lid and saw a weird sight. The oily rasam with burnt coriander and tomato peels and burnt tadka ingredients floating in that orange and slightly red.

"Bh-Bhaiyya" Bharat called Ram who was chopping the bottle gourds in the same way he cuts wood. ZERO ARTISTIC COOK.

"Yeah Bharat, it the rasam ready?"

"No, burnt" Lakshman replied looking weirdly at that.

"What?! Rasam is made of water and fire can't burn water Bharat" Ram chuckled as he turned back to him.

Ram's eyes got the view of the disastrous red and yellow thing in the black vessel. "Oy, what is this?" Ram frowned.

"Bhaiyya, it's a DISASTER" Soumitras said.

"But we followed the recipe correctly right" Ram said.

"I don't think so" Bharat said as he realised as he reviewed the cookbook.

"Why?"

"Because this cookbook is prepared only for our family and the measurements are as per it. We messed up with the rasam recipie. We added same volume of water but increased the other ingredients by adding excessively" Bharat said and Ram face palmed.

"Uh oh" Shatrughan sounded and Lakshman tasted teh rasam. "Yuck" he showed his tongue and quickly walked to the wash place and rinsed his mouth thrice.

"Let's restart" Ram sighed and the process began but now they strictly followed the recipe but Ram added somewhat less salt in the ridge gourd curry. Some things never change...

So, that's how the food is cooked by Dasarathis.

------------------------------💖💖💖💖💖💖

Any comments, reviews or suggestions?

Did you like the update?

Do vote and comment your views

Namaste

SARVESHAM SWASTIR BHAVATHU