22. Memory before the murder.....

*Flashback*

-in Raghili's common chamber-

Everyone were telling some anecdotes among themselves and laughing. Aranika was sitting in Mandavi's lap and laughing like there is no tomorrow while Shatrughan, Lakshman and Shruthakirti were almost effected by stomach ache due to excessive laughing. While Sita was beet red and Ram was trying hard not to smile. Urmila was constantly trying to stop Lakshman from laughing like an idiot and rolling beside her like a guy gone mad with laughing and finally it was Bharat who twisted Lakshman's ear and said "Chupp kar" this move stopped the others from laughing too, SiRa felt saved. Bharat went and sat beside Mandavi, on their couch and took Aranika into is lap and spoke.

"Lakshman and Shatrughan, you both are laughing so much right, now it's my turn I will narrate my anecdote about theeeeeeeee ..........maaaaa.......ghaaaa.......dddhhhhh princess"
Ram made a revenge wala face and smiling inside

Shatrughan and Lakshman faces went from smiling to tensed. Shatrughan and Lakshman's eyes pleaded Bharath like never before. Shatrughan and Lakshman got down their setees and knelt down infront of Bharat and held his hands and made a puppy face.

"Agrajaa Bharata..." They sounded at once.

"Itni respect? 'Bharat bhaiyya' to ' Agrajaa Bharata'? He asked in a teasing tone.

"Bhraatha Bharatji, I will do anything for you, I love you so much. I will never ever prank you, I will sharpen your swords and give you my share of kheer also, if Mandavi bhabi prepares an awful dish for you, I will eat it without second thought" Shatrughan said in a formal tone. For which he earned an annoyed glare from Mandavi, Shatrughan escaped from her anger anyways.

"Same goes for me too"Lakshman said .

"No way!" Bharat replied. *Evil smirks in mind*

"Agrajaa we are your little cutie sweetie puppy anujas right, you must leave us for now" Lakshman and Shatrughan said in unison.

"Ram bhaiyya, I think my ears are rusted I am hearing some additional dialouges which I heard some years back"

"Yeah Bharat but I am also hearing them, you don't need an ear check up. Don't worry"

"Saumitra!!" Urmila and Shruthakirti called in unison. The twinnies gulped down. "Come here and sit! Let jiju narrate the tale" Lakshman and Shatrughan who have no other choice, sat beside their wives. Lakshman wiped his faced with the edge of his angavastra. "Lakshman, are you all right?" Urmila asked placing her hand on his shoulder. Before Lakshman could open his mouth Ram spoke "Lakshuuu, you are fine right?"

Lakshman gave a stern look at Ram. "Lakshman, why aren't you responding?" Urmila asked as she shook him lightly. "Nah..na nothing Urmila, jus just it's a little hot today that's the reason I am sweating. Nath..nothing else" Lakshman stammered. "Strange" Urmila uttered.

"Didi, even the younger Saumitra is sweating. I don't know why these twins are feeling hot in the evening" Shruthakirti said as she wiped Shatrughan's temple with her saree border. "Shru...Shruthi, I...I have some imp.. important work, I m..must leave" Shatrughan said as he stood up to leave. Shruthakirti pulled him down and declared "No way!!" Poor Shatrughan sat down nervously. Ram grinned.

Aranika: in mind: This is really interesting! Come on chacha tell me fast

Bharat cleared his throat and began his story.

"So this tale happened 18 years ago when bhaiyya, me and my littlie cutie sweetie puppy anujas were 17/18 years old, that's also an age when manmadhadev shoots his arrows mostly right. One day, pitaji informed us that the king of Maghadh his wife and his daughter are visiting us in the next two days and stay here for three to four days.