20. Shruthakirti, take her

Note: friends, there are alot of theories regarding Manthara, but I am following that she was a greedy apsarasa who is high headed and asked for a boon from Brahma but she came on to earth to start the Ramayan journey. She is greedy and fickle minded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ayodhya adorned itself for the coronation of Rama. The whole city is abuzz with joy. Seeing this, Manthara's eyes caught fire. Aranapudasi Mandhara, went over to kaikeyi and said the coronation thing. Kaikeyi was very happy and rewarded Manthara a valuable gift for telling the news. This act stunned Manthara.

"Aaha, my Ram is going to be the King, my son Ram is going to be the king! I am very happy, Ayodhya people must be celebrating now. Today is the one of the most happiest days of my life. Ram will look majestic on the golden throne. Wait Manthara, I am already late, I will get my grand daughter Aranika ready for the event, or else Kausalya didi grabs my chance, let's go, Manthara come" Kaikeyi said excitedly. On the other hand Manthara was fuming.

"Oh Foolish woman! Kausalya already grabbed the golden opportunity from you!"

"Ohh, did she already got Shree ready. Pch, I missed the chance" she said innocently.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

"Oh Foolish queen! Hey master moron! If Ram becomes the king, Kausalya becomes Rajmata, Sita becomes the queen and their daughter, that filthy girl Aranika becomes the Eldest Princess, she will be called as the 'Eldest Daughter of the King' on the other hand, your own son Bharat and daughter in law Mandavi becomes slaves of Ram and Sita.

You will have to spend all your life serving Kausalya. That Aranika enjoys all the benefits of being the own child of the king but your grandchildren remain like slaves of her and will never ever have a good future"

"Manthara!!!" Kaikeyi yelled.

"What Manthara? Huh; that so called princess is such a cunning girl! She is a Rakshasi! After she grows she may even murder you, who knows what happens? Fool, you think that Maharaja Dasarath loves you the most, that was an act to quench his lust for you. He loves Kausalya only.

Think clearly, if Maharaja have no intent of back stabbing you and Bharat, then why did he arrange this coronation ceremony suddenly? He could have waited for Bharat right? That Lakshman anyways loves Ram madly and already his lifelong slave, but Shatrughan loves Bharat more yet Shatrughan never go against Rama, that's the reason your cunning husband planned Pattabhishek without delay! Understand?" Manthara let out in one go stressing on the fake point that Lakshman is Ram's slave

Kaikeyi's heart was gradually poisoned by Manthara's words of hatred.

"Maybe what you say is true. Either way Ram should be sent to the forests and my own son should be enthroned on the throne. Tell me a little bit about how to achieve this" Kaikeyi said which brought a smile onto Manthara's face.

Pretending to be a benefactor to Kaikeyi, she said "You should know that your husband is planning to establish Ram as his successor to the throne. Do you know how deceptive your husband is? He sent Bharath away from Ayodhya and decided to make his most favourite child Ram ascend the throne secretly.

If Rama becomes the emperor then your son will be destroyed and you will fall into the ocean of despair. Don't lose this opportunity, ask for your two promised boons. Being a Raghuvanshi, he cannot break the promise. I'm lucky to be the one to depend on you. Hear my word before it is too late. To protect your own son Bharat and yourself from the bitter future, immediately execute my plan"

Manthara recalls the story of Dasaratha fighting on behalf of Indra in his fight with the Danavas. The gods were afraid to fight Shambhala as he was a cunning man who knew many tricks. Dasaratha once led an attack on their capital, Vaijayantapuram, after the Danavas had severely damaged the gods. Despite fighting valiantly, Dasaratha was severely wounded in the battle and lost consciousness. Kaikeyi saved him from the battlefield and saved his life. With infinite gratitude Dasaratha Maharaja said he would give Kaikeyi two boons. Kaikeyi, however replied that he would ask them when needed. Recalling that, Manthara said