6. Chacha Rocks, Chacha Shocks

The city of fortune, Ayodhya decorated itself with banners of bliss and exitement. Every house from the city corners added some money jointly and got a gift from their side as they knew that Kousalya putra accepts anything if offered with love.The happy citizens of the majestic city stitched and embroidered some beautiful dresses and cute toys, made some jewellery for the Princess with utmost love and perfection.

All guests from Kosala and Videha, rishis, friendly kings and many noble people arrived at the royal palace. The four Raghili couples are on their toes. Shatrughan made sure all the arrangements are perfect. Ram and Bharat welcomed the guests and Lakshman personally took control over the security of the palace and guests most importantly his beloved princess.

Dasaratha's smile struck to his wrinkled face and chose not to leave. Vishwamitra rishi started from his ashram riding on his swift horse. Manthara thought all this is just rubbish and felt Kaikeyi is a fool as she is showering love on her granddaughter from son of another woman. But who cares🙄 also Kaikeyi didn't pay much attention to that wicked creature.

*TWO DAYS BACK*

When that humpbacked lady took Aranika into her arms, naughty Shree woke up and cried out not aloud but soundly as if she was hurt. Urmila, SiRa,BhanDavi and ShathKriti were there along with Sunaina. All of them thought as Manthara is new for her thats why she is crying and she will stop after few minutes but.....

There come our savior of situation, Lakshman chacha! He took back the baby from that fox in a second without a word

" Hey what have you done? Why is Arani crying?" he growled while trying to calm Aranika.
" Ah how do I know?" She muttered under her breath.
" From now on, don't come near her !!!"
" Lakshman...." Ram tried to cool down the angry bird of Ayodhya.

"Bhai you don't know anything, Aranika is daughter of the most innocent creatures ever walked on the earth yet she is smart. She can identify good and bad people easily, she has got beauty and brain. Now don't try to stop me" he declared.

"Now get out of my sight" he ordered holding Aranika carefully in his arms as if someone would snatch her away. Manthara left the room with sweating heart with fear, she felt he is going to kill her if she stays longer.

Chacha rocks Manthara shocks!!!

Aranika started smiling and laughing as soon as she left. Lakshman was happy for that.

Sita: Pch...She is not a bad person Lakshman I think Manthara felt sad...
Lakshman: Seriously! You support her bhabi?😯 No doubt you are really Most Innocent Woman in this world!
Ram: but Laksh...
Lakshman: Devaaa! Still this man is thinking of reasons🤨. Bhai my sixth sense is better than yours OKAY??? If you let her enter this room again, I will not talk to for three days.😤😤
Ram: okay, from now on no entry for Manthara into this room, happy?
Lakshman: hmmm
Sunaina: Lakshman is right, I also feel the same. Her smile,looks everything gives me a weird feeling.

Lakshman: Thank god, aunt Sunaina and Urmila are there with bhabi during her pregnancy time or else the princess of Ayodhya would be the third most innocent creature on earth. Uff!

Urmila: Swami...If...

Lakshman: No ifs and buts!

Urmila: but liste...

Lakshman: I am not going to listen!

Urmila: Soumitr..

[Triggered!]

Lakshman: No means No!

Urmila [loudly] : Swami! If you give Aranika it will be good. Its her bath time!!!

Lakshman: Oooh Sorry Urmi. Take her.....[giving sorry mam looks]

Urmila: hmm.

Chachi rocks but now Chacha shocks!!😂😂😂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you've enjoyed reading my work. If you like the chapter please don't forget to vote and comment your views:D

Keep exploring, Keep smiling :-)

**THANK YOU**