26. Pelli Sandadi

Shravya's marriage: Location: West Godavari district, AP, India

Everyone attends the marriage also, Kavya and Shreeyanee, They are like a part of their family. The Marriage preparations is going to take place near the houses only.

Shantini's co-sister Kamini is taking care of Shree's house, everyday a maid cleans it under supervision of Kamini and once in a week they mop it. 

Honestly, i would like to be shravya, the strong woman, a dear and responsible sister, a loving daughter and a lovely lover.

******************************************************************************

Kaliyug Kumbhakaran woke up in the train after Kavya sprinkling water on her face like a pesticide. Shashank and Shravya were laughing while checking their bags. Shreeyanee got up frowned. "You are Shatru of my sleep!!why did you woke me up Raakshasi!" Shree winced.

"Aahaa, do you think Lord Shatrughan would wake you up? Go wash you face and come. After thirty minutes, we have to get down the train" Kavya said throwing a towel onto her face. 

Few minutes later..........

Shree sat on her berth and took out a book from her backpack. "Roudrani" was the title of the book. "Shree please give me, I stopped the book in middle of a chapter. I am curious" Kavya whined. "No way, my 'sleep ka Shatru' , I will not!" Shree smirked and turned the page. "Hey, if you don't I will reveal about the friendship rings...." she was cut in between by Shree. "No!!wait I was just joking, I will give the book in five minutes after completing this chapter. Okay?"

"Four minutes" Kavya smiled. "Okayyy" Shree rolled her eyes.

*********************************

Railway Station,Bhimavaram, West Godavari District

Shantini, Shravya and the golden trio got down the train. Kavya and Shree were wearing big backpacks and Shashank became the porter of the family for minutes until Shravya got a trolley to load the bags on to it. Shantini saw her co-sister Kamini and brother in law Ajay approching them. Kamini and Shantini hugged and Ajay said " Shashi, the train arrived early man!" "Yeah Babai" 

Kamini turned towards Shree and asked " How are you Lily? It's been a long time" 

"I am doing good Atthayya"

"Are you sleeping well or not? see your eyes look tired, how is your hostel food? you became lean, learn from Kavya, she balances eveything!"

"Aunty what do you think about her? she is Kaliyug's Kumbhakaran, once she sleeps, it will atleast takes 5 to 10 minutes to wake her up! but what you said about food is true, hostel food na aunty, even when the world reverses itself, hostel food taste remains the same "Tasteless" " *chuckles* "True indeed" Ajay said.

  Later the family and friend moved to Shanshank's and Shree's house respectively. Kavya opted to live in Shree's house till the marriage completes, room mate became home mate now.

The Marriage preparations started

(Babai=Chacha=uncle=father's younger brother)

(Atthayya =maternal aunt=father's sister=husband's mother=maternal uncle's wife too)