43. His eyes...Her Smile

(13 days after coronation)

After a long time raghavas and Vaidehis are laughing heartily and talking happily everyday like the used to do. Shruthakirti was narrating how weirdly Aranika behaves when she is angry on something.

"Didi, you gave birth to most complicated girl in the world! You know what, when she is angry, she neither shouts nor talks. She becomes a scary silent creature. Once she was angry when she went to Mithila, then she tilled the land. Nearly a month back she cut trees too! Oh deva! only Mahadev knows how I handled two silent raghuvanshis at a time! I think these are side effects of being with Shatrughan, bottling up emotions and showing that on work efficiency" Shruthi said.

"Chacha see how you sister is speaking about me!" she fake pouted speaking with Lakshman.

"Aha! one angry bird complaining to another angry bird" Ram grinned. Lakshman and Aranika face palmed.

"You don't about Rudrakshini's anger! Once if she gets angry, even Chandu fears her. She is good but still a hot head. Such a calm person Dushhala ji is this girl, always furious" Aranika said. "Aranika, you think Dushhala is that calm? she once slapped...." Lakshman placed his palms on Bharat's mouth. As if Aranika knows nothing.

"Bhaiyya, I think somebody in our family needs to get married" Shatrughan said. "Who is that chacha?"

"Rajkumari, you are 16, isn't this an age when kshatriya girls get eligible for marriage?" Ram said to pull her leg.

"Pa, you want to get rid me this soon? are yaar, still 12 years are left!" she said.

"Yeah, okay then, what is the swayamvar task?" Lakshman asked.

"Hmmm, I don't want to marry at all. Even if the swayamvar happens, no one can win" she smirked. "Why?" Bharat asked. "Because, I want to marry a prince who lifts my spear easily and wields it properly. As only few people can lift that, till now, Hanuman ji and you all can lift it and no other person lifted it. Moreover, I am not interested in marriage" She said.

"Even Though Ravan is evil, he said truth, She is like daughter of Mohini and as fickle as her! see how she is tricking us!" Sita sighed. "Maa, when did I trick you? I just said simple words and I am not interested as I have to learn a lot"

"Aranii, we are just joking. If you are not interested, why will we force you? do what ever you want in your life, this is your life your choice" Ram and others smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 weeks after Ram's coronation*

Rudra and Ram they will be here for two more days.

Lakshman was walking right and left in the palace garden, near an open rock room with a table with four chairs. Rudra and Ram also walked along with him. Right to left, left to right. Lakshman was so lost that he didn't even observe two people are imitating him.

After five to six rounds, Rudra held Lakshman's hand and said "Chacha, why are you walking here as if you are practicing how to walk?" Lakshman said "I am trying to win a war and I don't know how"

"Wow! great! the man who killed Indrajith, walking in the garden and thinking about how to win a war" Ram did "hahahahahah" sarcastically.

"I am preparing a love speech for Urmila and I forgot how to speak properly. Ideas are flooding in my brain but brain isn't supporting to form words" Lakshman said.

Ram gave and easy work dude look. "Chacha, it's easy work, let me help you"
Lakshman smiled jokingly, "I am married, you are unmarried, I am brihaspati, you are still in gurukul, how can you help me?"