30. Seriously?

Vanvas: 9 years completed
Aranika age: 11 years

*Gurukul holidays due to some yagnas and they got their holidays when Aranika b'day falls😅"

*Early morning*

Just 2 weeks before the holidays end, on her b'day, Aranika was busy in the kitchen along with her grandmothers, mothers, Mugdha and Sarla and other dasis
The fear of her parents' pain is haunting her with passing time. To save herself from depression, she decided to learn to cook and make some butter and distribute in the near by village kids. As she is still a baby in the eyes of Kausalya, Sumitra and Kaikeyi, they didn't allow her to make kheer. Mugdha, Sarla and Aranika were making butter. Aranika somehow found relaxation and happiness in this work. By 8 O clock in the morning, the girls oh sorry women and the girl, were done with the work and all set to go out.

The pots of kheer are in red colour and the butter ones are in black colour. "Finally we are done! Are you happy Arani?" Kaikeyi asked pinching Aranika's cheek lightly. "Not yet daadi" she said smiling. "Still what is left? 60 pots of kheer and 60 pots of butter are done right?" Kausalya asked. "We have to offer the butter to someone else in the palace before the people of Ayodhya" Aranika said.
"In our palace? You are the only kid, and after your birth Shatrughan is no longer a kid" Sumitra smiled.

"Aree!!Arararee!! How can to forget about them? Really, you all are old really" she said jokingly while lifting up two black pots. "Follow me" she said and moved out of the kitchen.

Aranika went into the pooja mandir and put the pots near the foot of Lord Vishnu statue which also includes Sheshnag's part in it. She put the pots down and joined her hands and closed her eyes. She offered her first ever dish to the most compassionate ones. She turned back and saw her mother and grandmothers confused.

"Aranika, we never knew that lord Vishnu likes butter" Kausalya puzzled.
"You will understand that in next life" she murmured. "Did you just say something?" Kousalya asked.
"Nothing, I just saw in a temple, they offered butter as prasad" Aranika covered. "Aranika, did Shatrughan's soul enter you or what? He used to be like this dramatic in his childhood" Kaikeyi giggled.
"May be" she smiled.

**************************

Dasarath = Dronavasu [H/o Dhara]

Kousalya= Dhara [W/o Dronavasu]

Nanda Maharaj= Dasarath=DronavasuYashoda= Kousalya = Dhara

Devaki= Aditi [W/o Kashapa] [mother of Adithyas]

Rohini = Kadru [ W/o Kashyapa] [ Mother of nagas]

Really, if Krishna cries, I don't feel so much pain because he cries only when the world (dharmic and innocent) feel pain; In that time I get more anger out of sadness. But if Ram cries, I feel so much pain 😭😭😭

***************************

*Nearby Village*

Aranika and her friends (personal assistants) went to near by village. Aranika gone alone first on her horse Tesla and the other 2 Chariots followed her which are also following her also guards too. They reached the spot, when Aranika got down her horse, the villagers near the Shakti Mata temple saw her and welcomed her like their own daughter but still with the respect they give to the princess.

It is not normal for a princess to be this amiable with commoners but Ram and Aranika are different case.

The were many kids in temple premises. Usually if anybody treats Aranika like a 'PRINCESS' she feels a little uncomfortable and also the people don't treat her like the arrogant princess but they treat her like a girl with kind heart who is daughter of the king.