23. He Is My Bratha!

This chapter is my tribute to the soumitras. And it shows the bond between them according to me and this has no relation to future chapters main plot, So, this just reflects their bond.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-:Vasisth Maharshi Ashram, Raghavas boyhood (16Y):-

In the Ashram, most of the students loved the Raghavs but a gang of six kids just hated them for no reason, the head of the group is like Shakuni and Duryodhan combination for Kauravs, always he said negative things to other five. Usually Ram is a sort of Amarendra Bahubali among the students and everyone loved him alot and he is no less than a brother to all except the tretaug Dhuryodhan and his idiotic gang members.

No one dared to tease Ram when Lakshman is around, if Lakshman is not there, they tease but Ram just smiles and ignores. Even if they challenge a fight with Ram, he fights a defensive game and wins of course! They can't even tease Bharat, even if Bharat ignores, Ram doesn't, they are scared if they might face Ram's wrath. Even Bharat is master in all things so are Ram, Lakshman and Shtrughan, but still Bharat is everyone's go to person when the need some help where mind works more. Ram is also a brilliant student but still, Ram is somewhat not a good company like Bharat and if things go wrong, Bharat is like our friend whereas Ram is kinda most teacher or lecturer. Bharat is easy to talk and purely understanding, the main thing is he never refuses to help others even if that is the guy who bullied him.

They don't dare to talk ill about Ram or others infront of Bharat. Bharat don't show his strength but he can destroy the gang of 20 students in a five minutes fight!!

They don't tease Ram infront of Lakshman, as everyone knows, anger has built a multi-storeyed apartment on his nose, they fear they might get punished but still the gang leader teases him(laksh), still Lakshman don't respond because as everyone knows, Ram don't like Lakshman bashing someone black and blue and finally get punished by their guru. Lakshman don't want to see his Ram bhaiyya sad so he too remains silent. Finally, the little Raghav is their prey.

The whole universe know that Shatrughan is the coolest prince and he can rarely get disturbed. Even after essays long teasing Shatrughan, all that they earned is just a smile and eye rolling and time wasting.

So one evening, the gang started teasing Shatrughan again while cleaning the one of the gurukul hut and they under estimated the power of youngest Raghav. That day, Ram, Lakshman and Bharat and many other students went to forest to learn about survival skills, Vasisth is along with them.

The Duryodhan of the useless group started "Shatrughan, oh, Shatrughan....Oh.......little chick of Ram! oh toddler! oh puppy brother of Bharat!" And the teasing goes on.

Shatrughan just ignored them continued with sweeping the floor. They teased Bharat also but Shatrughan suppressed his anger because, Bharat don't like Shatrughan beating anyone.

Then Dushhasan of the group with a brain as little as Shishupal bad mouthed Lakshman by saying "Hey your twin, Lakshman is there right, he is such a unlucky boy! all he knew is just fight and learn and serve. He is literally the servant of Ram and he don't love you at all always he does serving Ram and Bharat sometimes. Seriously, he don't even care your existence puppy!!"

Shatrughan gave an angry glare but remained silent, still the pot didn't break. The boys looked at each other and the Dushhasan of tretayug with shishipalic sense said " Friends, what is the synonym of Lakshman?"