No UK

Guys, I tried reading uttar kanda in ramayan book. But it is hella confusing and feels like something added one rather than original. So, I want to exclude that banishing and all but children of Raghilis are there. I feel uttar kanda is an addition. But still, contradictions are there so, I am going to write, Ramayan recited by best disciples of valmiki or aranika anshas themselves and not by luv kush. I am sorry if u feel this as stupid but that chapter is unacceptable for me because like how can sita ma who protests if someone accuses her wrongly and she is the one who gave left and right to ravan with harsh and sharp words, she literally scolded him so harshly at the paran shaala, she can't be silent if ram banishes her like that. And Ram who literally fainted number of times after sensing sita in danger, he decided to kill himself, if something happens to sita, well this ram's existence without her isn't possible. Sita, princess of videha, daughter os janak, janak isn't a easy peasy debater, if ram does like this, he will question him. As everyone knows, ram is narayan and sita is lakshmi, who on the holy earth dare to say like that? man devatas came there on ram's coronation, all saw that, everyone knew their princess is pure, all knew abt ravan then how can they even bad mouth sita? and most unbelievable thing is laksh speaking to a dog, how can he? As per my view, I feel uttar kanda is fiction. As like Ram cannot decide to send away sita in just short time. After that no one protesting after that incident and etc. when in yudhha kanda ending valmiki said ram ruled kosala for 11000 years happily and there was no one you have any sorrow, then how ram himself and his family, sita can be like that? I feel it's a later addition.

So, I am continuing my story without uttar kanda but i will give them a better ending. 

Tell me what you feel.