Prologue

( I would recommend to read this ch with ' Perfect ' song by Ed Sheeran.)

Vivan was outside of the mall and was searching for his bhabhi's ( Shivani and Kritika) and for his sister ( Jiya) and her Chachi ( Samira) here and there. All ladies of the house have came for shopping.

His eyes suddenly landed on a girl, not a simple girl. That girl was wearing white saree.

Tears where streaming down her face. Like she has lost everything in her life. Like a dead body was walking. Vivan doesn't know why but he was feeling attached to her. Like something was attracting him towards her.

Like he knows her from birth. She was beautiful. She was simple but to Vivan, in the glistening moonlight she was looking like an angel. This words were also less for describing her.

But he was curious to know what happened in her life that, She was like this. In this state. Suddenly he hear his phone ringing he moved his eyes away from her, as he looked at his phone and it was Ranbir.

He once again looked at the white saree girl and sigh and start to walk towards mall. But in his mind that girl was still there.

' I hope I will meet you once again Pari "

_________________________________________

No words are here to describe this.

Just my dramatic soul.

Hope you like it.

Byeeeee

~ Gossamerpink