#27

The little boy ran as fast as he can. He is feeling pain in his legs but he isn't going to stop. Yes. That's what his father told him. To not stop. Not stop and keep running. He needs to save himself. The boy looked back as he huffed out air. Still running.

He felt himself stumbling on something as he fell right on the hard ground. It probably scratched his knees. He looked up as tears slowly started to form in his eyes. It hurts. He wanted to whine but his parents aren't with him. He wonder where his parents and sister are? If his sister is with his parents or not. What is she doing? Where is she?

He rubbed away his tears as he stood up. Looking back last time as he ran away. Far away from there.

.
.
.
.

" Boss, we have prepared everything "

The man nodded his head as he walked back into his room. The nightmare are never ending.

He drank water that was placed beside his bed. Still thinking about the nightmare that didn't let him sleep for good. How he wish he could forget everything and just sleep.

Tomorrow he is going to end all of this. He is going to get back what he lost.

~~~

" I am telling you this isn't going to
work "

" Why not? "

" We are trying to make briyani not a cake "

Aarna huffed and rolled her eyes as she sat on the nearby seat, already giving up the idea of making briyani together with Vivan. He doesn't listen to her at all. Why the heck does she even put up with him?

" Why are you sitting there like a  statue? "

" What do you want me to do? Put up with your stupidity "

Vivan who was crouched down the whole time stood up now facing Aarna. He couldn't believe her did she just call him stupid? Like okay he is stupid sometimes but she doesn't have to rub that on his face.

" Did you just called me stupid? "

Vivan who was now resting his both hands on his waist clearly annoyed by Aarna's statement. But does that bother her? Heck no. She is loving his this side.

" Haa toh? "

Vivan walked up towards her, as he looked down on her. His eyes shining and his hair a beautiful mess. Aarna looked away from him.

" Fine, I won't call you stupid "

Vivan went towards the fridge again, fumbling with the stuffs. Aarna who was lost in her own thought got startled when she heard Vivan's phone ringing.

" Pari, please put the call on speaker "

Aarna tool the call putting it on speaker. She looked at Vivan who was busy doing something. How can someone look this good while being confused?

" Hello? Vivan? Come to the South office as soon as possible. It's emergency "

Ranbir's panicked voice was heard, that made Vivan and Aarna both tensed. Vivan took the phone from Aarna's hand as he went upstairs with it. Aarna looked at his back that disappeared soon.

Aarna washed her hands as she decided she shouldn't follow him and just wait for him. She is sure he will explain to her. She sat in the living room, shaking her leg.

Minutes passed but there was no sign of Vivan. Just than he came out, the call ended. Aarna looked at Vivan who was looking for his things in the living room. Looking ready to leave anytime soon.