#8

Third person's p. o. v

" All of us did a really good in today's event. " Everyone clapped and cheered. " So today I am going to treat you people " Falak smiled as all of them once again cheered.

" And of course we will do good in future too " All of the employees including Aarna were in the expensive restaurant. As there Boss treated them.

Today's event was nice and Aarna was happy since it was her first time. Aarba got excusing herself as she went outside the of the crowded restaurant.

Inhaling the fresh air, she looked at the black sky with stars. How I wish happiness last long.

" Happiness is just a moment that can't last long, it have to end some where. As every one know happiness and sadness are parts of life "

Aarna looked back to found a man smiling at her as he has his hand in the pockets. His hair were pulled back and he was tall. He have a great figure.

He took out his right hand out of pocket extending it for a handshake. Aarna looked at his hand as she found tattoos on it.

That is attractive

Aarna looked from his hand towards his figure. He was wearing a black shirt that was tucked in black pants as he had a coat on. He had small waist.

It's smaller than my own waist. Bro stays in gym.

His features screams that he isn't Indian. Yes. Handsome word is not enough to describe him.

Aarna joined her hand in Namaste. Seeing this the man chuckled and took his hand back.

" Well- "

" Aarna what are doing outside for a long time, come in will you? " Aarna looked at Falak who just came outside to take her inside.

" I was here for some fresh air, let's go " Aarna said as she waited for Falak's reply but she was frozen.

Is there something? She looked at the man who had the same expression. Do they know each other? ' Dont tell me he's the man she was with THAT night '

Aarna widened her eyes as she gulped and looked around. ' sarak jana sahi rahega '

" No but I can't let her like this, I need to keep an eye on them " Aarna who now was hiding behind the glass window and looking at them. Never in her life she had thought that she would be spying on someone. " Why does this door have sich big curtains. I can't even move them. "

" The. why are you keeping an eye on them? "

" It's a part of freindship you won't understand " Aarna said as she made some time patterns in air with her hand.

Spying isn't easy, don't know how neighorhood auntie's do this job so good. The curtains were still disturbing are as Aarna hissed and moved her hands.

Out of no where a hand came as it move the curtains completely. Making her visible to the two human being known as Falak and mysterious man.

Both were looking at her, surprised? Best way to avoid any kind of shit, just smile and walk away.

And that's what Aarna did. She smiled making her eyes small. Turning her heels she took step to run away as soon as possible.

But luck was really wasn't her side this time. ' kismat hi jethalal jesi hai '

She bumped into a broad chest. Looking up she found Vivan Chaudhry staring at her with his black eyes. ' Aaj kal kuch jyada hi nai takra rahe hain? ' Aarna wanted to speak but all that came out of her mouth was " Sorry "

' Agar ghoorne se koi mar jata ho, toh Falak sachi mein Vivan Chaudhry ko mar daleghi '

Looking back she found what she expected. Falak glaring at Vivan Chaudhry. With full fire in her eyes. Not to mention that mysterious man looking  dumb with a frown on his face and his mouth open. Tu kya second lead banegha re.

' Yahi toh dekhna baki tha '

Aarna who just smiled and grabbed Vivian's gand out of now where. When vivan found his hand grabbed by Aarna. There were star in his eyes when he looked at her, they were shining brightly when her hand came in contact with his. 

Lage 440 volt chune se tere.

" I am really sorry that I dragged you abruptly here Mr. Vivan, hope you won't mind. "

Vivan, who was looking at her still stars shining in his eyes, there was this filmy thing where he couldn't hear what she was actually saying all he could hear is a romantic background music which was playing in the hotel.

All he could think was how her lips were moving when she spoke, how a small frown appeared and how her eyes, her small eyes that get even smaller when she tries to smile.

Vivan Chaudhry was falling hard, really hard.

........

" Mere laal, that's what is falling in love feels like " Aryan voice echoes through out the office. Vivan who just explained the whole freaking situation to his brother after keeping it to himself for a week.

He couldn't sleep at night, whenever he close his eyes Aarna's image comee into his mind. He couldn't eat.

Now he can relate to every Arijit Singh's song. All he can do is just think about her.

" Sir, please help Vivan sir cause I am really tired of listening to Arijit Singh's playlist for 60th time. " Vivan's assistant spoke as that poor thing suffered the most.

He have to witness his boss being a freaking puppy in love. Because of this he couldn't get off to work early, he have to overtime, cause his boss spend 6 hours a day just daydreaming rather than working.

If that's what love is than he isn't interested in love.

" Why not you try to date anyone else? "
Aryan shut up as he got a glare from Vivan. How can he date someone else when  he is in love with someone else.

That's the reason your author is from SFB community. Single From Birth.

" You know what bhai, gharpe jao aap, bhabhi ko apki jarurat hogi, please jaye "
Aryan just shrugged as he happily whent outside, wife comes first.

" Now what sir? "

" Now work "

_________________________________________

Vote if you like.

Bye bye.