#2

Aarna's p. o. v

" Doctor, there aren't any patients anymore " I said to the doctor, who was fine, sweet lady in her late 20s. " Oh, today there weren't many patients. Wait what time is it? " Doctor said as she looked at her watch. " Oh it's already 7:30. Today is my niece's birthday, if I didn't get on time she will kill me "

Doctor said and chuckled at her own statement. She really does love her niece, I have met her and she is really cute. " Doctor you should get going, I will close the clinic " I said, as doctor smiled at me and said thank you as she left.

I started to clear the desk, putting files together, so next day it will easy to find it. I am just receptionist in this small clinic. Well I am just 12th pass, I am not that much educated. Thanks to the doctor, that she wanted to help me. Because of her I am able to make some money to pay for my living.

I cleared my desk as made my way in big room next to doctor's office. The room was filled with five beds for patients who are admitted here. Even though this is small clinic but still it is quite famous. Mostly there are patients till 9:30 pm. I switched off the lights and walk out of the room.

Today I am just going to sleep. I am really tired even though today is Thursday. If there would be a patient then I have to stay here all night. Even though the doctor always come for night visit to time to time. I take my purse and the water bottle which I bought with me, and keys in hand. Wait I forgot my house keys, I turned around to take them.

" Excuse me " I heard as I turned around. I looked at a man standing there. " Yes? " I asked. " Are you closing the clinic? Actually my brother is- "
" BHAI TELL RANBIR BHAI TO STAY AWAY FROM ME, HE KEEP TOUCHING MY ARM, IT HURTS "

I heard someone yelled, from outside. I looked behind the guy to see more men. One man supporting the other one, who is maybe injured. " Ranbir stop it, bring Vivan here " The one standing in front of me said. He then turned towards me smiled " Sorry, he is actually not like this most of the time "

The two other men came in. I looked at the injured one. " Oh his arm is bleeding " I said as I quickly drop my purse and other belonging on the desk. As I quickly went in the doctor's office to take the first aid kit. I have worked with doctor for more than 6 months so I only know how to bandage and stuff. I came back as I motion them to make the injured one sit on the chair.

" I am not the doctor but I will try to stop the bleeding, is that okay ? " I asked as the both of the men who was standing. I kneeled down and start to do the dressing. " May I ask what happened? Cause I think he is shot " I asked, no I am not being nosy but I have to give this information to doctor.

" Actually he got shot out of no where " I nodded.

Vivan's p. o. v

I can't believe, that I am seeing pari again. I knew that we will meet but so soon, I didn't know that. I just saw her one and half month ago. I looked as she was cleaning my wound. I don't know much - I can't hear anything, it's like everything has stopped.

Damn, I am falling hard and hard. After I met her for the first she didn't left my mind. It's like she is there only. Capturing my heart, my mind and everything.

Can you be more angelic than this?

" Vivan, I think we should get going now " Wait this early? No way, I want to spend more time with her. " Bhai, I think I should just get admit here, it will be for my own good " I said as Aryan bhai didn't said much and nodded. But I know Ranbir bhai is whole devil, he would say something.

" Fine, I will come to pick you up tomorrow " Ranbir bhai said and looked at pari and smile. Don't smile at her, don't you know you have a wife waiting for you at home.

I looked up at her. She gave me small smile and said " I think you should rest, please come with me " She said, as I nodded and started to get up. " Aahh " I groan, this wasn't intentionally I swear.

" Let me help you " She said as she took my arm, to help me in walk. I looked at her as she was putting her hairs behind her ears. And then looked up at me. " Here, let's go " She said.

Why my heart is beating too much, I already know I like her, so stop doing this type of things stupid heart.

_________________________________________

So how is the ch? And if you like then vote

So how is the ch?
And if you like then vote. I will come back again.
Till then bye bye and be safe and be healthy.