#26

Third persons p.o.v

" Boss, you sure you want to do that? "

The guy rolled his eyes as he puff out the smoke. Crossing his legs he gave a sarcastic smile to the other man. " Do you think I am joking ? "

The sarcasm was dripping out of the man's sentence as the other one quietly made his way out - without questioning further.

" This Vivan kid needs to know his place well "

~~~~~

Why are we even here?

Aarna was staring at Vivan as she blinked her eyes few times before leaning back and taking a sip of her water.

" Why are you starring at me like that? You don't like this? "

Aarna leaned forward as she finally decided to let her thoughts out, they were eating her alive anyways. If she didn't ask him then her brain would surely explode.

" Why are we here? "

" Here? Where? "

Vivan raised his eyebrows as he scoffed. Why is she not accepting his good behavior. Does she have any obsession with bad behavior? DOES SHE LIKES THOSE BAD BOYS FROM THE SERIALS?

" Vivan, why are we in a 5 star restaurant ? "

" You don't want to be here? "

" That's not what I mean "

" Then what to do you mean? "

Aarna huffed as she pointed towards Vivan " You " And then pointing at herself.

" And me, what are we doing at a restaurant? "

Vivan rolled his eyes as he leaned back. " So you don't know why are we here? Wait, then why did I ask you to get ready huh? So that we can have a dinner here "

" First of all, you didn't asked me you ORDERED me - and we already had enough things to make dinner at home right? "

Vivan scoffed as he couldn't believe she's that dumb.

" We are on a date okay? D-A-T-E "

Aarna widened her eyes as she leaned towards the table.

" Date? "

" Yeah, Date. Now order "

Aarna couldn't believe her ears, but wait, why didn't he ask for a date properly, how would she know it's a date when no one told her about that. He should atleast be a little human and say to her that ' we are going on date '. But nahi apni hi karni hai.

" I am not ordering "

" Why not? "

Vivan glared at Aarna as she rolled her eyes. Does he still think she's afraid of him? " Stop rolling your eyes " He pointed out as he ran his hand through his hairs.

" What do you want to eat ? "

Aarna shrugged her shoulders as she looks around.

She watched as Vivan stood up, are they going home? She also stood up happy that they are going back. This man seriously doesn't know how things work. But Vivan had other plans. He grabbed his chair as he dragged it beside her and placed it right next ot her.

" Sit down "

Does he think she is afraid of him, if he will sit right next her then she won't be able to say her thoughts out aloud? Then he's absolutely correct.

Aarna gulped as she sat down smiling nervously towards Vivan who also sat on the chair and grabbed the menu to put that right in front of her. He never likes to force someone especially someone he likes dearly and fascinate them. But they can't just go back.