#23

" If it's make you happy, then do it. Don't think about its consequences, cause consequences are always there to hold you back "

~ Vivan ~

I don't even know what I did wrong that I have to listen to all of them. Like all of them?

" Aarna, if he does anything just give me a text or call, I am going to come all the way to the penthouse and will knock some sense into his brain "

Wah ji wah, I haven't done anything and here I am getting threats. Nai nai mujhe Jail ke piche hi dal de. I looked at Chachi whose face is still puffed because of anger.

She doesn't want us to go. Like I am going to listen to her. I respect chachi alot but agar me yaha raha na, toh yeh log mera jina haram kar denghe.

Kritika bhabhi was consoling Aarna, as she tried to lift her mood. Sahi hai. Meri biwi hi mere sath chalne me 100 bar soch chuki hai.

From yesterday, all Aarna did was asking. She asked me how many minutes does it take from penthouse to come to main house by walking? Yeh bhi koi sawal hai? What will she do alone in the penthouse? Does I have a cook? Is there any lizard? Do I have wifi? Do I have Netflix's subscription?

She walked towards me with small steps as she stood beside me. Cute toh hai. Ranbir bhai patted my back as Aryan bhai was busy with little Aarhan.

" Thode aur din ruk jate, itni kya jaldi hai? "

Bhabhi jaldi hi toh hai. Once again, Aarna hugged all of them, she backed away after telling them to meet her at the penthouse. I held her wrist as we walked out towards our car.

Settling in, I looked back to see if anything is missing. Back seat was full of gifts. I don't know who gifted so many things.

I looked back at Aarna who clearly is upset. I sighed as I took her hand in mine, caressing it's back with my thumb. " Pari don't be upset, we will come here frequently okay? "

She didn't reply me as she tried to free her hand from my hold. Abe yarr, kyu? " Chode "

Gajab biwi hai meri, abhi tak ache se pakda nai hai isko chodne ki jaldi hai. " I didn't marry you to let go "

I wanted to be frank with her. I wanted her to know, that whenever I looked at her, all I can see is star. She's not a moon or a moonlight. She's a star. It was not love at first sight but it surely was everything at first sight.

I started the the car, as I keep glancing at her. Time to time. Her black hair were in a ponytail. She was looking out of window. Is she ignoring me? Wow. Gajab.

Reaching the penthouse I quickly parked the car, as I opened the door for Aarna. Expecting her to take my hand but she just walked away. Biwi kam zeher jyada lag rahi hai filhal toh. Pari se Zeher change kar deta hu.

Telling on of the bhaiya to keep the things in the house I made my way towards the biwi of mine, who was sitting on the sofa eating chips.

" Where did you find it? "

She pointed her hand towards Ramisha aunty. Did cat caught her tongue? I glared her as I took the chips packet from her. No chips for you, if she didn't talk to me nicely then chips can go to my stomach.