#9

Third person p. o. v

" Spill " Aarna spoke, as Falak looked back at her friend. It's already been a week since Falak met Andrew Davis. The man she spent a night with, after drinking.

For the whole week she was silent. Events were handled by the team, meetings were done without her presence. It was like, she was there but she was just invisible? Does that even make sense.

Even though they were together in the apartment, but Falak was always in the room. If Aarna tried to talk to her or anything she would just say that she is tried or nah, I am not coming.

It was already 2:56 am in the morning. Falak was standing in the balcony, Aarna took the opportunity of talking to her.

She didn't told anything about what they talk, or anything.

" I just don't know how to feel " Falak said as she looked at the night sky. Fucking dark.

" What do you want to feel? " Aarna looked at Falak, who was just blank. " To the boy I was engaged for years was cheating on me and I knew about it, I didn't do anything cause, I wasn't attached to him. I was going to dump him for sure. "

Aarna listened to her friend, who was nothing but messed up.

" But my parents wants me to marry him only, they doesn't care if he is loyal or not, all they want is a fucking son in law "

" Your parents are too much "

" I know "

There was silence. Both ladies were standing in the dark, one who didn't know what to do, and the second who had already decided what to do.

" So what? "

" I have set a date for engagement"

Both of them spoke at the same time. Aarna's face wwas blank. Like she knew Falak would do this type of shit.

" Who? "

" What? " Falak asked as she looked at Aarna whi was looking at the night sky. She sigh and finally looked at Falak. Eyes connecting with each other. She asked.

" Who is that man? "

" Oh, it's Andrew Davis, the man from the party " Falak shrugged her shoulder as if it was just a piece of cake.

Aarna nidded her head, she knew her friend wouldn't listen to her, so all she can do is, to be with her, through out this whole shit.

" Is it some kind of contract thing? " Aarna asked, she have seen the dramas with contract marriage, and how it ends after a year or two. But in the end they both fall in love and live happily.

" No " Falak looked at her friend whose eyes widened for a second but then went normal.

" Contract and that type of thing doesn't work in real life you know "

" Hnm, when's the engagement ? " Yep, contract type of things look good in stories, like how the female lead fall in love with the male lead, and then when the contract ends male lead confess his feelings and then happy ending.

" Day after tomorrow " Falak answered as Aarna choked on o². She knew it was going fast, but THIS FAST.

" What? "

" And you're taking care of it, you will get leave for two days, now see you tomorrow. "

Aarna mouth was hang open, how can someone be like this. Falak closed her mouth as she walked inside the apartment.

" Atleast say bye " Aarna mumbled as she looked at the fading figure.

............

" Welcome, please make yourself comfortable "