#13

" Vivan you can find much better girl then her "

Vivan looked at his father, he was giving an unreasonable reasons to stop the marriage. Vivan didn't knew why does he want his fathers permission, he can do whatever he wants.

" Arjun that girl is kind and beautiful. There is no wrong in this marriage " Samira said as Arjun, Vivan's father shook his head.

" The problem is that she's a widow " Vivan heard the voice that he didn't wanted to hear for a long time.

He looked at Mina Arjun Chaudhry, his father wife and his step mother.

" So what if she's a widow? Wasn't you the same? Father married you after mumma died and you were widow at that time don't forget "

Jiya who just spoke with venom in her voice. Hate can be seen clearly. Mina looked at the Jiya who was glaring at her.

" Enough Jiya "

Arjun spoke and moved his eyes back towards his son who was rather calm. " Our case was different Vivan, here you are single "

" It doesn't matter to me father, just join my marriage or just go away " Vivan stood up as he didn't even looked st his father and made his way towards the company with Ranbir.

" What are you going to do? " Ranbir asked as Vivan looked at him and smirked. " I'll follow your footsteps brother "

Ranbir smaked Vivan's head as Vivan laughed. " What? You kidnapped bhabhi, married her, loved her, and now she's pregnant TADA "

Ranbir huffed as he can't help but to smile at his wife's name. She is a shining star to him.

" You sure about what you wanna do? "
Ranbir asked as Vivan looked at him and smiled, " I am never this much sure in my whole life "

" Our Vivan is in loveee ~~~ "

...........

" I gave you a week's time that doesn't mean that I am not going to approach you "

Aarna looked at Vivan as she gulped, she looked everywhere but him. He makes her nervous and glittery. She also doesn't know how did she end up here?

She was just walking towards Falak's office as it was break time, but this man came out of no where and stood in front of her.

" I need to go, please move " Aarna said as she tried to go but was held back by Vivan.

" Look up " Aarna gulped as she looked at him in his eyes. What does he wants? She noticed he has mole on his noce, a very small one.

" What did you thought? "

" No "

" It's not applicable " Aarna sighed as she tried to push him away, she wanted to go was she asking to much.

Vivan was irritated from his father and step mother. He just can't handle this now. She was not making anything easy.

" See Aarna, just say yes or I'll make you say yes, which will not be in a good way "

Aarna looked at him, who just pushed his hair back and turned away. Was he angry? But what can Aarna do, she didn't wanted to get involve with Vivan Chaudhry but everything is getting difficult and bad.

" If you didn't say yes in a week, then I will do something you won't like "

Aarna widened her eyes as she looked him going away. Why is he making things difficult. Can't he just let everything go? Can he just forget her and go for any other girl.