#25

Vivan's p.o.v

" Bhai shut up before I smack you with my damn chappal "

I don't even know what am I doing with this dorks. Like I had a really great day to spend with my pari but nah, they have to ruin that by visiting us.

I looked for Aarna who was with Kritika and Shivangi bhabhi. The ladies thought it would be a really great idea to make is men cook. I know how to cook but those dork of my brothers don't. And why is Arhaan with us? I also don't know.

That small kid is doing nothing but spilling all the flour on himself while clapping his hands and giggling. And here is my lovely brother Ranbir capturing this cute moment.

" Bhai he will literally choke on this "

" Shut up Vivan, look how cute he is "

Wow, than die.

I looked at Aryan bhai who was busy doing something that I don't know. I am going nuts because of them. I removed my apron and made my way into the living.

I heard laughs, as I looked at my wife and other two ladies gossiping about something. Do they get happy over these things? Wow.

" Pari "

Aarna looked up to me as she smiled at me, that smile, yeah I am living for that. I may sound damn cringe - but the truth is truth.

I don't know if she trust me enough or not - I don't know if she adore me the same way I adore her - I don't know if she sees the same stars in my eyes that I see in hers when she looks at me - I don't know if she cares about me the same way I care for her - I don't know if she likes me the way I like her - like - like she's the start, she's the end. She's the summer, she's the winter. She's the life and she's the death.

And I am ready to accept the end, the winter and the death for her. Even if it brings pain to me - I am ready to accept that. That's how you love someone right? Loving them for their bright and dark side.

" You wanted something? "

Yes, you.

I rubbed my neck with the palm of my hand as I cleared my throat. She was wearing a simple Kurta with her hair tied behind. It was nothing but normal. But I like normal.

" I can't make food with them, they are creating nothing but chaos "

I sat on the sofa beside Kritika bhabhi who rolled her eyes before smacking the cushion she had on her lap on my face. That hurts.

" Now you know how I keep that man, he's nothing but chaotic and an idiot "

" I didn't tell you to marry Ranbir bhai but hey, you can't say that to my brother. He might be chaotic but he's a nice person "

Aarna who was sitting right in front of me with Shivangi bhabhi - listening to us curiously. Why is she so cute?

Kritika bhabhi scoffed as she slammed her palms on the table, making three of us flinch.

" That guy is making me do his secretary's work cause he fired him. " .

She looked towards shivangi bhabhi as she spoke in a low tone. " Do I look like a secretary? "

Shivangi bhabhi shooked her head in no as she gulped. Then she moved her head towards Aarna and spoke in the same low tone. " Did I married that person so I can be his personal secretary? "

Aarna quickly shooked her head in no as I can literally see her soul leaving her body. Kritika bhabhi looked towards me as she said " AM I GETTING PAID FOR THIS? "