#10

The ceremony ended up in chaos, cause engagement ring went missing, when the engagement ring was founded then the groom went missing ( to bathroom) And when the groom was there, the bride went missing.

Falak's parents were present there but with a poker face, cause their daughter didn't even asked them about engagement.

They were here just because her parents wanted to save their reputation in the society.

Can anyone tell me what's happening? Aarna who was done with all of this chaos, was now sipping water as she felt like she's going to burst, burst out of anger.

Many people would think that doing marriage and engagement is a piece of cake, no not because of chaos but, it cost too much. You can eat panipuri for whole 3 years from that money that they spend on a wedding.

Even if it's not a grand wedding still it cost too much.

Do you understand what theorem is applied here?

When the engagement ceremony was finally done, and then it was time for photoshoot. To which Falak said that they can do that afterwards, no need to do now since she's tired.

Around 7:pm all guest had went back.
Aarna was exhausted from all of the stuff. She was going to pass out any second.

Aarna, Falak, Andrew and Vivan were standing in the same room, that they were in the morning. Falak was glaring at Vivan who was munching on his gulab jamun? Which he ordered especially for himself, cause why not?

" Khaoghi? " Vivan extended his hand to Falak, raising his eyebrows. In a way he was looking cute. Mouth stuffed with food. " Nai, aur idhar kya kaam hai tumhara ab? Khatam ha gaya sab, ghar pe jau ab tumhare "

Vivan just sigh as he brushed his hair off his face. He surely adapted this attitude from Ranbir chaudhry no doubt." Well, let's go Andrew we have work in office now "

" Huh? What? " Andrew who was sitting with Falak on the same bed asked as Vivan stood up and grabbed his hand, making him stand up on his legs.

" Who said you have day off? " Vivan smiled at Falak and then glanced at Aarna who was dosing off on the couch, with her head moving right to left from time to time.

"  Take care of your Friend " Saying that Vivan left, dragging Andrew behind like a toy.

" Kutta kahi ka "

........

" Man I swear to God, why did you bring me back huh? I was having a nice time with my Fianceé. " Andrew who was sitting on the dining table with Chaudhry family said as he angrily glared towards Vivan.

Vivan who rolled his eyes and continued eating, man was hungry okay? Ranbir was looking at them as he shrugged his shoulder and focused on Kritika who trying to take paneer from the bowl.

Ranbir heart always beat for her. He was staring at her as she finally got what she wanted.

Aryan who was talking with Shivangi ( the name of Aryan's wife has been changed) didn't even bother to spare a look at anyone.

" Do you have any problem with Falak? "

Andrew asked as Vivan shrugged his shouder.

" No, you should ask that to your fianceé though "

Vivan stood up making his way towards his bedroom.

He never had any problem with Falak maybe she was the one who doesn't like him?

Was it his fault? But he knows for sure that he can't get Aarna off his mind. Seeing her always make him smile internally. Like when a phone is going to die but then someone plugged a charger in it and it blink up.

Yep just like that.

But he didn't knew how to say that. What he know is that she's a widow. He doesn't know her past. But that doesn't make anyone stop from falling in love.

Vivan just wanted something good on life and nothing more.

.............

It been 2 weeks after the engagement, everything has been normal. Same office, same people, same sun, same moon.

But what changed is that one more person is included in Falak's life. Falak who was always busy with her work, is busy with her work but with someone else.

Andrew would call time to time to chat with her. He would try to come to pick her up. He would have lunch with her. He would try to take her on dates.

Falak was obviously enjoying it but not Aarna. Aarna was done with them. They make a great couple. But who like to watch couples?

Even the house is always filled with them. It like she's the one third wheeling when she's not even trying.

It was same today. Andrew was in Falak's office trying his best to take her on date.

Aarna who was just here for a stapler is watching them.

" C'mon, it won't hurt " Andrew poked Falak's cheeks as she tried to shove that away typing something on the keyboard.

" I have work- "

" Do that tomorrow "

" Fine " Finally giving in Falak looked towards Aarna who smiled through pain and made her way towards the door, both of them watching her.

Turning around she said, " PLEASE DO THAT ON CALL OR SOMETHING NOT IN PERSONAL "

" What? "

_________________________________________

Byeeeee