#1

Third person p. o. v

Destiny.

People say that, your destiny is always written from the start. It is all planned what will happen in future, and you can't change it. And many of them believe this too.

But there are always two types of people. First, who actually believe that destiny is written. And second, who thinks that destiny is in there own hand. Who thinks they can change there destiny, and also it's in there own hand on what they want in future.

Just like that, there is Aarna, who thinks that her destiny was written for all this. That she didn't deserve anything. Why would she even deserve a small amount of happiness? Why? She is not even perfectly educated. She doesn't know how people live in city. She can't even live happily one day. And most importantly,

She is a widow.

" Widow "

Aarna came out of her thoughts when she heard, her one and only friend, in this big city, Falak. They were sitting in a cafe, enjoying hot coffee in Monsoon season. Well not Aarna but Falak was enjoying. Aarna was a bit uncomfortable with this type of place.

In her village, there is no place like that. And then she saw the cup of coffee, which cost so much. Her village people would say, Rather then going and drinking this type of coffee, it will be good to make it at home.

" Aarna, you are unbelievable, that lady said you widow, in front of many people in the clinic, you should have call me immediately, I would have come and punch her on the face " Falak said as she was really ready to throw punches.

" She told the truth anyway, so what's the point on picking up a fight? " Aarna said as she looked outside of the window, as they were sitting by the window. Aarna saw that it was going to rain, as black clouds started to spread in in the sky.

" Whatever, and stop being so good and polite to people " Falak spoke. Aarna can't help but to smile. " I think we should get going, I think it is going to rain and you have to also meet your fiance " Aarna said and Falak nodded her head in approving.

" Let's go " Falak said as they both stood up from the chair and made there way to pay for the coffee. " Let me pay " Aarna said but before she can give the money, Falak gave her credit card to the cashier.

" You don't neet to pay, and anyway you have to save money for your monthly rent " Falak said as Aarna can't help but to sigh. She doesn't like whenever Falak pay for her. She knows that Falak is from rich family, but still.

The cashier gave back Falak's card as both of the ladies, made there way out. But the rain have started already pouring. " Okay then byee " Aarna said
as she was ready to walk in the rain. " Aarna, didn't you bring your umbrella? " Falak asked.

" No " Aarna said. " Here take mine " Falak was going to hand her but Aarna just backed away from her, and smiled. " Thank you Falak, but I don't want this, you have already did, so much for me " Aarna said as she smiled at Falak, and start to walk in the rain.

" I can't understand this girl at all "

................

Then, let us talk about, Vivan Chaudhry. Who believe that destiny is in his own hand. If he want then he can kill millions of people. And if he want then he can save million too. He doesn't need anything in his life, his life is perfect. He have his beautiful big Family, he is billionaire, he owns many places, and many more.

" BHAI "

Vivan yelled as he ran towards Ranbir and pushed him aside, making him fall on floor. Pain ran through him as the bullet hit Vivan.

They were catching the man, who have stole there business file, which is way more important. Billion of money was invested in this project. And when they found it out that it was one from there company, they immediately start searching, and yep they found out who was the one.

" I caught him " Aryan spoke as he held the men with is neck. Ranbir told his secretary to immediately call the police, if they wanted then they can kill him. But of course they don't want that.

Ranbir support Vivan to stood up. He looked at his wound, that was still bleeding. " Why did you came in between? It's not like if I had got shot then I would have died" Ranbir spoke as Vivan chuckled, though he was in pain.

" Ranbir bhai, you know I can't let it happen otherwise Kritika bhabhi would be the worried about you " Vivan said as Ranbir can't help but punch him slightly. " Ahhh, bhai it hurts ".

" Shut up, and why would Kritika be worried about me " Ranbir spoke as this time, Aryan hit his head.

" What? " Ranbir spoke, " Idiot, she is your wife, so she will be the first person to worry about you " Aryan said as Ranbir can't help but to imagine a scene, where he is injured badly and Kritika taking care of him.

" Bhai, stop dreaming " Vivan spoke as Ranbir came out of him beautiful imagination. " Ranbir let's take him to hospital " Aryan said. " No bhai if we will take him to hospital, they will ask us what happened? So rather we should take him to some small clinic " Ranbir said as Aryan nodded. " Fine call your assistant to come with the car here " Aryan spoke to Ranbir.

_________________________________________

Finally, First part.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am soo much happy. Like literally.

Anyway if you like the ch then vote. And please I am telling one more time, that this book is little bit linked with Ranbir's so if you see some same parts, then please understand it. But if it's the same part the p.o.v will be different.

Byeeeeeeeeeee