#19

Aarna's p. o. v

Opening my eyes I came face to face with three person. Falak, Kritika di and Shivangi di? Why are they looking at me like that?

I held something hard as I tried to sit straight, what is this? I looked where my palm was and noticed it was someone's leg. My palm was on someone's thigh.

Wait. Thigh?

Widening my eyes I immediately stood up, looking at Vivan who mumbled something in his sleep. He might have fallen asleep here. But when did I fell asleep?

I looked at the trio, who have a teasing look on their face. Even Falak was giving me that look.

" I heard that your health is not good so we came to meet you but there is already someone to take care of you I guess "

Shivangi di smacked Kritika Di's head as  she just rolled her eyes. " Don't tease her Kritika "

" Damn, why the heck I am hearing Kritika bhabhi and Shivangi bhabhi's voice. Of course sunay deghi jab unke pati pure din khudki biwi ka naam jaapenge mere samne toh yeh hona hi tha "

I looked beck at Vivan who was speaking, still his eyes closed. Aaj laghta hai inki maut ane wali hai. I looked back towards both the di, who has a blush on their face. They are so cute EWWW.

I decided to wake him up, as I shooked him softly. " Vivanji wake up " Please don't say anything embarrassing, please.

" Ji Aarna ji "

Falak looked at me with raised eyebrows as I just gave her a awkward smile. This friend of mine is really going to be the reason of my death.

" Bhabhi? "

Vivan was looking at me, like a rabbit whose ears are straight up, he quickly moved his gazed back. He stood up as he adjusted his hairs and shirt which was wrinkled because of me.

" Bhabhi have you came with the car or do you want to come with me, I have car " Vivan cleared his throat as he looked at me. What? I wanted to yell but I was just fiddling with my engagement ring.

" No no, we have came with the driver Vivan. "

Shivangi Di said as Vivan nodded his head. " I will get going than? " Yeah, you can slip away from this situation but not me. They are going to tease me so much, SO MUCH.

I thought he was just going away, but he walked towards me. Now what? Was the only thing I wanted to say. " Take your medicine on time and eat properly okay? "

His eyes held stars, like they were shinning so brightly. He patted my head once again. By now he must have patted my head for more then 10 times already.

I nodded my head, he kept a blank face but his eyes were speaking so much. Like literally so much.

He left as I looked at all of them, who were watching us quietly. " Aarna you're blushing " Falak pointed out as I kept my palm on my cheeks.

" No, it's nothing like that "

" Didn't I tell you, Ranbir should have taken classes from Vivan. Ranbir is nothing but an anti romantic " Kritika di grumbled as she puffed her cheeks. She honestly is really adorable.

Vivan is not romantic, or is he? He takes care of me, he has a poker face around everyone but he smiles around me. He pats my head as if I am a puppy. Though he is demanding and possesive. Still I can't help but to like him.

And if he is going to do all of that again and again, then I am surely gonna fall. Fall for him.

" Aarna, marriage ceremony is going to start from this Saturday so you both better stop seeing each other "