#16

Aarna's p. o. v.

I really didn't know what to do, all i could think was him. He's making everything really different. I don't know how to face him, talk to him, look at him.

He has a charming yet cold personality. His smile can make anyone melt. He's that much handsome and beautiful. He could have choose anyone but he's after me. Why? I don't know.

He forced me into this relationship but I can't hate him. Hate is really a strong emotion, and that strong emotion is not towards him.

" Aarna, can please take Arhaan? I have to go for trying this out " Kritika smiled at me as she made her towards the trail room. 

I looked at the small baby boy who was looking at me. He's really cute. I poked his cheek as he smiled in return. I couldn't help but to smile too.

" You're so cute " I made a weird face and he once again squealed.

" Do you like me? " He looked at as if he saw an alien. " You don't like me? " I once again asked him and all he did was, smile.

" Why are you here alone? "

I was startled by the sudden voice, I looked back and saw Vivan. Looking at me and Arhaan who was now busy looking at Vivan too.

" Come to chachu "

Vivan took Arhaan and started to tickle him in the stomach. He squealed and laughed. I moved my eyes towards Vivan who was smiling with Arhaan.

" I asked you something pari "

Shit, shit, shit. Why does he call me pari. I am not a pari, I am not even that beautiful. But I have notice he calls me Pari most of the time.

" Kritika di went to try a dress so Arhaan is with me " I said as I fumbled with my dupatta. I was wearing a light green color dress. My hair as usual were in a ponytail. My hair are not that long. They are medium length and that too looks like I have curled them.

" Is it your habit to look at the ground and fumbling with your dupatta? "

I looked up into his eyes as he was already looking in my eyes. What does he mean by its habit. I do that when I am nervous. And you make me nervous.

" No it's not a habit " I snapped as him as he chuckled. I was looking at the other side, ignoring his existence. What does he think of himself?

I suddenly felt a hand on my head, I looked towards Vivan who smiled at me.

" Do not ignore me when I am just standing with you and for you and only you. "

I didn't knew what happened but felt something in my stomach. My heart was beating hard in my chest. Bahar ane ka irada hai kya?

I nodded my head as he nodded his head, patting my head lightly as if I am koala. Arhaan laughed when he saw Vivan still patting my head. Do I looked like a koala to him too?

He removed his palm from my head as it went towards my hand, which was still holding the dupatta tightly. He held my wrist as he walked ahead with Arhaam still in his arm looked around.

" Kaha ja rahe hai hum? "

" Bhuk nai lagi tumko? "

Rather then answering me he asked my a question. He looked over his shoulder, this man was telling me aap just a few hours ago and he came to tum this early. Wow. Girggit.

" Nai, I am fine - "

" When was the last time you ate? "

I licked my lips as I thought about it. What did I ate yesterday? Was it aloo or bengan?